Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strong IOI's after getting caught staring at tits and ass.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this common? It's not something I'd recommend for anyone to do but I'm finding a good number of females respond positively (HUGE smiles, tossing their hair around, submissive body language etc.) after they catch me staring them down. I don't know if they're just getting a high off the attention or if it's legitimate. Just feels kinda awkward to approach after those situations because giving women the pervert gaze is socially unacceptable. Especially when they catch you doing it.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not perverted, get that thinking out of your head.

Men like T&A, there's no shame in that.

Women who are "attracted" to you will be flattered you were checking them out in this way. In fact, I use it to confirm whether a particular woman will be receptive to me.

I tested it on a new coworker years back (no intention on doing anything however). I saw her walk by and let her see me check out her ass. I had a hunch she might not mind.

She then came walking toward me to start a conversation with a smile. I started getting aroused because I really did like her ass so I cut the convo short and moved on.

If a woman doesn't like you it can backfire, so I wouldn't suggest doing this in a professional environment like I did. In public walking down the street? No problem.

PoonGod

Banned
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Is this common? It's not something I'd recommend for anyone to do but I'm finding a good number of females respond positively (HUGE smiles, tossing their hair around, submissive body language etc.) after they catch me staring them down. I don't know if they're just getting a high off the attention or if it's legitimate. Just feels kinda awkward to approach after those situations because giving women the pervert gaze is socially unacceptable. Especially when they catch you doing it.
Though IOI's mean nothing if you think they find you attractive introduce yourself. It's either going to be a yes or no.

Your thread reminds me of last night (going back next weekend) tons of hot ass. Two on the lines to the bathroom and those t1ts azzes were fantastic. Blouses on and skin tight red skirts down to just above their knees.

I couldn't help but look. Almost looked like they had something pushing their azzes up and out. Either that or they had butt implants but both of them made my d1ck stop me from having to take a piss.

Been to this place twice already and there are some nice hot azz latinas there. Very friendly. Yum yum.