"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Strolling my pain with ur finger

StoneCold

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Olrite People

I been walking round malls shopping centers whatever u call em

I see allot of hott girls

the thing is im great with eye contact and i always smile when i catch a ladys eye i even say hi at times

I get alot of smiles back and confused gazes sumtimes even hey that hot guy just smiled at me kinda look.

My point is as soon as this happens Wot Next?

They walk so fast that u just cant stop and have a convo

The minute i turn round their like wotever amoount of distance away

Im kinda a crazy person but i do feel that tight feelin inside while i do it with women, Can u feel it while i explain it, ouch mumma man i hate that ****.

End These 2 Walk By's for me Guyz?

1).Here I am walking i see a woman big boobs wotever i smile at her she looks at me she pass's me ?

2) I see another woman I smile at her she gives me back a shy smile we pass each other shes walking pretty fast?

Chow
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
It's just not that easy to start a convo with a girl walking in the opposite direction. Try and focus on a captive audience - girls shopping in stores, store employees, girls eating at the food court, or even girls walking in the same direction.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I've been reading a lot of stuff on www.fastseduction.com
These dudes are all about some cold approaches like you're talking about. Check it out. But basically, you want to stop the girl with whatever line. "Excuse me, where is such and such store?" Or "STOP! I need to talk to you." etc. The hard part is just doing it, but it's easier if you know what you're gonna say.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
I agree with Interpol. Going for a captive audience is your best bet. Fastseduction.com is the place you wanna go for cold approaches. If you feel a lot of pressure, just think of it like a game. You don't even have to close. Just get experience approaching and talking to girls.

A lot of people on sosuave will talk shyt to you if you memorize openers and patterns and things like that, but screw them. They help because they give you an outline for something to say.

But I'm gonna try approaching without patterns first. My openers will be situational.

Like if I approach a girl at the food court I'll be like "Hey, what kind of food is that?"

Or at a bookstore "What's the last good book you read?"

Also you should keep a few ever-ready openers like "On a scale of 1-10, how sexy do these shoes look on me? Yeah? I've been looking for a new pair for college. You got any suggestions? Hey you know what, that's cool. When it comes to shoes I trust women more than I trust shoe salesmen. You wanna come help me shop? Yes? No? Okay. *start to walk away* Hey, is there a way I can get in touch with you?"

If she says "No" then she will sound stupid. :) If yes, then get her number.

I know its tough at first, but the more approaches you do, the easier it becomes. ESPECIALLY if you go in with the mindset that you probably WILL make mistakes. But the more approaches you do, the more refined you will get. Have a few stock openers on hand and mentally rehearse the whole thing in your mind.

Imagine all the details. Envision yourself handling everything with poise and succeeding in every way. Then when you actually go to approach, you'll have an outline and you won't FREEZE UP. You will have a plan already. Because you rehearsed the scenario so vividly in your mind, it will sound totally natural TRUST ME.

I used the mental rehearsal technique on a girl who is taller than me and who LJBFd me... I was making out with her by the end of the date.

If you need to, approach 6s and 7s for practice. For me, its actually EASIER to approach 8s and 9s cuz they usually have a better capacity for CF and negs and its easier for me to set myself apart from the rest of the guys simply by not being stunned and intimidated by their looks.

But above all, treat it like a GAME, because it IS A GAME. Know that you will not always win, but you WILL always gain invaluable field experience that you can use to refine your future approaches and yield a higher success rate.

3s rule ALWAYS. Just prepare beforehand so you won't freeze up, and you're good to go.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top