Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strippers

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shrooms at a strip bar? I have never heard of that one. Most people prefer to be out in nature when on shrooms.
The weirdest thing I heard. Like doing acid at a white power gig

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it's more about control. I'm not looking to have a full blown episode. it's just to elevate my game.
Thats what psychedelics do. Dmt is one of thr most profound, awe-inspiring, transcendental moments a person can undertake. Tyson on jre accurately depicts the experience. There's nothing more ego dissolving than that outside death. Theres nothing more elevating. Its a full reset. Rejection, feminism, female logic, the feminine social primary etc is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

This is no promo. What i am saying is that, the undertaking of the hero's journey is not without its consequences. I have been stuck in a bardo, in the abyss, and I have come back. The reset is like being born again. Its terrifying and exciting.

control the dose, remove the ego, see things for what they are without any previous learned habits.

I just find shrooms easier to dose, don't feel like liquifying acid to dose.
10-12hrs in a bardo unable to disassociate from a ego death isnt a good time. I've had heroic dose of psilocybin. It's quite a humbling experience.

All the other stuff you mentioned aren't really micro-dosable and I like to remain in full control.
No doubt. Most do. Behimo mate, the boys i roll with are WARRIORS. I am a amateur in comparison. Again, its a humbling experience.

There's something to be said for chaos and order. JP suggests the target is walking the snake, the center of the ying/yang, between Chaos and order.

Imagine, inhaling three times (note the significance of the number in ancient text) feeling as though you are fragmenting. AP outer body experience. Tunnel vision. Then darkness. Then showering in love and gratitude back into Being. As if you watched the creation story.

Read the Tibetan book of the dead manual by Timothy Leary. Check the spirit molecule by Rick Straussman.

Its no game. I seek self knowledge. I am exploring consciousness. The aim is self actualization.

I had one bad experience where I didn't test a strain prior to going out. I was stuck in the club frozen in fear and anxiety.
Its a bardo. Its ego death. Its attachments to this life.

There are 5 kleshas of pain and suffering:

Ignorance, egoism, attachment to this life, aversion, fear.

Learn about the yoga sutras. I attribute a lot to the following and self knowledge.

I saw girl's faces melting, whithering, aging. Their bodies shriveling, melting, getting thinner then ballooning. I'd close my eyes and I'd see white LED fireworks. I felt like everyone was staring at me, into my soul, like I was exposed. Watching a dancer's ass was like a 3D show. Music was also a weapon. Every note and beat was like a needle jab into my psyche. I kept telling myself it's alright, just breathe and I survived. That was a lesson and a experience.
There's a lot of attachment. One of the biggest problems is aversion for me. LTRs for example. The more you or I avoid, the more we suffer.

Women eat this **** up. Blasting off at the speed of light, talking to baeeeees, build the bridge, making connections, etc you really develop that gift for gab. Million dollar mouth piece.

There's scientific studies showing the big 5 traits. Exposure to psychedelics increase one's Openness by several deviatuons thereafter. IF you were in a MRI and on dmt, there's parts of the brain lighting up that isn't activated (or at the same time). Its neural plasticity on steroids lulz.