Strippers - my next challenge

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys any thoughts on strippers.
I used to be intimidated by beautiful women , naked.
I went out w a cool friend who is always going out with strippers.

I read ebooks but being there and seeing how the enviroment is, found it interesting concept.
They are confident women who know they are sexy, get paid to be sexy. Make a living off guys paying for dances.

Im a broke mother****er LOL. Im cheap to buy drinks even at a club. so to pay for a dance,definately not if I want to hook up with her w/o paying or being in customer frame.

anyone want to share some light on this topic?

I seriously want beautiful women in my life cause I ****ing deserve it.

No more leftover hags for me.hahahaha!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
99% of the ones I've either met or talked to are damaged people.

Oh, and if you're intending to get with a stripper, I wouldn't lead off with the line about you being broke. You don't see many strippers walking out of the club with guys getting into a used Toyota.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers are all fvcked up in the head.

Thats how they can do what they do.

They are the worst possible people for you to want to get involved with.

If you feel you deserve the best you sure as fvck aren't going to find it in the gutter with these people.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a poor decision on your part. It's the exact wrong direction I would be heading if I was in your shoes. It's a great way to transfer dollars from AFC pocket to woman's pocket for NOTHING. It's also a great way to drink more, stay out late more, wake up late more, exercise less, and get much more drama and problems in your life. Go for it and report back.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broken Dreams:

It sounds like you want to live up to your username. Go for it. If you succeed you can change your name to "NoMoreNightmaresPlease".

Cheers!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
They are confident women who know they are sexy, get paid to be sexy. Make a living off guys paying for dances.
They are not confident women.

They have issues.

They are mostley on drugs and many have turned into pulling tricks with the clients on the side.

Their issues will become your issues.

A stripper is just an HB that takes her cloths off for men in a club for money. There are plenty of other HB's who don't do that, are not fvcked up in the head and can be extremely sexual behind closed doors.

broken dreams said:
Im a broke mother****er LOL.
Strippers are also notorious golddiggers.

If you are broke, shouldn't this be a more of a concern that needs to be addressed then hooking up with a stripper?!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the "man i want to **** a stripper" is an 18 year old mentality.

Most of them are druggies. The VAST majority of them. they are manipulative women who will cause more issues than they are worth. they are trailer park trash hoe's who happen to be somewhat easy on the eyes. there is nothing exotic about most of them. most are just downright nasty.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

If you feel you deserve the best you sure as fvck aren't going to find it in the gutter with these people.
OK.
I felt it would be a change of direction and a challenge. Bad descision to get involved.

persistent exaction said:
this is a poor decision on your part. It's the exact wrong direction I would be heading if I was in your shoes. It's a great way to transfer dollars from AFC pocket to woman's pocket for NOTHING. It's also a great way to drink more, stay out late more, wake up late more, exercise less, and get much more drama and problems in your life. Go for it and report back.
Well, we all have fantasies and I wanted to practice and went out .
I didn't spend any money. It was a poor decision to start off and to end with Nothing , yes is will realisitcally slow me down.
It was interesting to see AFC with money spending like crazy.then see them bored out of their mind sitting next to them.I love studying social dynamics!

romangod said:
Broken Dreams:

It sounds like you want to live up to your username. Go for it. If you succeed you can change your name to "NoMoreNightmaresPlease".

Cheers!
and Im glad you guys are getting to know me already.

Well, you know if I hook up seriously with one of these girls :
"my dreams will be torn apart "
my former pre -username was dreamerboy LoL

DJDamage said:
They are not confident women.

They have issues.

They are mostley on drugs and many have turned into pulling tricks with the clients on the side.

Their issues will become your issues.

A stripper is just an HB that takes her cloths off for men in a club for money. There are plenty of other HB's who don't do that, are not fvcked up in the head and can be extremely sexual behind closed doors.

Strippers are also notorious golddiggers.

If you are broke, shouldn't this be a more of a concern that needs to be addressed then hooking up with a stripper?!
Ooohh, you nailed it dude, they are sexually confident (know they can get any man to do anything for them)
BUT with low self esteem value.

I had one girl that opened up to me personally about her life ,she offered me cheesecake to eat with her.
she said she ends up doing things that she thought wasn't right but enjoyd being excited and having fun....Hmmm.

On a goodnote it was an experience to test my skills and fine tunning to release my AA when seeing a beautiful woman without intimidation or anxiety.

Learning how they are master of flirting and persuasion..seems interesting

Last edited:

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds as if #41, KontrollerX, persistent exaction, roman god, DJDamage, and backbreaker all have been thoroughly rejected by strippers.

I always have lots of fun with strippers.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Sounds as if #41, KontrollerX, persistent exaction, roman god, DJDamage, and backbreaker all have been thoroughly rejected by strippers.

Shouldn't you be writing the next Bridges of Madison County right about now grandma?

jady

Reaction score
Well, I have dated a few strippers in my day and yes they are usually addicts, yes there will be drama, and yes they are effed in the head.......

But the sex was AWESOME!!!!!!!! There is really nothing you can do to degrade them, they are so desensitized that sex=pron to them, nasty, juicy pron.

The real question is is the sex worth the BS? For me it was for a while but not any more, only you can answer that for yourself.

And for the love of God, wrap it up, twice!!!!!

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they look good, but they aren't worth the trouble. I went to a strip club once with my friends and WOW those girls are just con artists. If you bring one home expect your wallet and car to be gone when you wake up in the morning. Also they all smell bad. I said this to one of them

Stripper: Hey you're cute, let me take you for a dance.
Me: Hell no, you stink.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's good your broke.

remember...strippers are just a step up from prostitutes, so if you ever give them money..you are a trick in their eyes. Strippers usually have looser boyfriends who they support (pimp like tactics). Never give them a dollar.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well I might go at it again for kicks I learned alot going there.
my friend said I should be looking for a descent girl for long term relationship.

but I want to experience being dominant w a stripper this first.

having a hot chick around to fvck.

I bet it would be easier to game a normal chick than one of these beauties.

I want to test myself,and will report back.

Im reading on more and will apply what works for me.

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never let her know where you live or ever let her live with you if you score one of these losers.

Always try to hook up at her place or in some sleazy Motel 6.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
I used to be intimidated by beautiful women , naked.
I went out w a cool friend who is always going out with strippers.

I read ebooks but being there and seeing how the enviroment is, found it interesting concept.

Im a broke mother****er LOL. Im cheap to buy drinks even at a club. so to pay for a dance,definately not if I want to hook up with her w/o paying or being in customer frame.

anyone want to share some light on this topic?

I seriously want beautiful women in my life cause I ****ing deserve it.

No more leftover hags for me.hahahaha!
My current gf was training to be a lapdancer/poledancer when i met her, still is.

One thing though, Id never go for one that works. Each one ive gotten to know is corrupted. Thats why once id built up enough of a bond with my gf i told her she'd be single if she decided to work as one.

Didnt really do much you wouldnt do for any other girl, Kept myself as the dominant person by putting plenty of effort into myself and so on and pointing it out to her when girls were looking at me on the street/ in clubs and so on. (didnt make it seem obviously calculated)

She told me she loves me 3 weeks ago now (havent said it back yet)

Would defenately say its something you need to do, Getting a BJ or having sex after a lap/poledance is the best.

If you want to get one that isnt working yet, suggest you lookup about learning, they normally train at the clubs in the daytime, walk past when theyre coming in or out and chat one up ;)

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:

Doing what??

Or are you an actual pimp?

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

I dont entirely agree, I think that pretty normal girls from bad areas get sucked in because they didnt really have much hope of getting a good education in the public schools where theyre from with the other students in the class not wanting to learn, bat attitudes generally given to them about education often by theyre own parents.

Plus the fact that better teachers just try to get into schools in richer areas where kids arent like that and are more intrested in learning and being quiet during a lesson.

I think that working as a stripper will gradually corrode near enough any girls personality with the pressures put on them to take drugs and eventually to give 'extras' and so on though.

They tend to recruit very naieve girls also when my gf was going to do it they gave her the impression she could keep her clothes on (totally false)

However! the stuff they do is massive turn on for most men so why not get a good looking girl with a sound personality and ask her to take lessons for the bedroom? If she wants to impress you she probably will, You can buy good pole's off ebay and so on for about £150 to put up in your bedroom :)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wodan said:
I dont entirely agree, I think that pretty normal girls from bad areas get sucked in because they didnt really have much hope of getting a good education in the public schools where theyre from with the other students in the class not wanting to learn, bat attitudes generally given to them about education often by theyre own parents.

Plus the fact that better teachers just try to get into schools in richer areas where kids arent like that and are more intrested in learning and being quiet during a lesson.

I think that working as a stripper will gradually corrode near enough any girls personality with the pressures put on them to take drugs and eventually to give 'extras' and so on though.

They tend to recruit very naieve girls also when my gf was going to do it they gave her the impression she could keep her clothes on (totally false)

However! the stuff they do is massive turn on for most men so why not get a good looking girl with a sound personality and ask her to take lessons for the bedroom? If she wants to impress you she probably will, You can buy good pole's off ebay and so on for about £150 to put up in your bedroom :)

Um...well isn't that how they get phucked in the head? lol. You just explained how they get to the end result.

The few strippers I've known have been young, drugged out chics from the wrong side of town. Poor white trash, or ghetto girls who no future. Or girls with crazy upbringings or histories of abuse/trama. Just the ones I've known personally. The one thing I learned from all of them...they have no respect and many have contempt for the tricks (customers). Most of them i knew from their normal life, so they didn't put me on the same level as a trick. Plus I never gave them money. It was always cool to walk into the club and get free dances. Guys would ask me were they my girlfriend. We'd go out and party all night and end up shagging a few of them. Get to know the person, not the profession. you gotta get past the stripper mask to the person beneath....they put a big wall up to keep the tricks out.