“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Stripper/OnlyFans chick feels empty, lonely - and wonders if she should lower her standards

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
She is a stripper and OnlyFans content creator. Men are drawn to women working in those occupations more so for casual sex than for longer term relationships. Plenty of strippers have boyfriends but getting a man to move from boyfriend to husband isn't easy for a stripper and OnlyFans woman.

Being a stripper and OnlyFans content creator is a decent occupation. While there are stresses with that occupational path, the work itself isn't as bad as some horseshiit white collar office work. A stripper is less likely to be a careerist unlike an accountant, dentist, and lawyer.

The bulk of her income is likely to come from stripping. There are a few women making a lot on OnlyFans but most women aren't making enough on OnlyFans. Being a stripper pays more than working at a fast food restaurant or even a sit-down, table service restaurant. It makes more than being a daycare worker.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
None of these women get sympathy from me. You reap what you sow. You've made your bed now lay in it.
 

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
323
Reaction score
333
Couldn't watch the whole vid, I can't get past her weird cartoon lip injections, looks like she had an allergic reaction to shellfish.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389
Typical emotional female drivel.

How the fuhk is a man supposed to understand something like this when she doesn't even understand herself.
 
Top