Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stripper Dating?

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Lads. Had a strange thing happen last night and I'm wondering how to play it.

Once in a while I like to go to a strip club and try out my game on the girls. It's easy mode because they approach you, so you should be able to make a fun conversation with the girls and keep frame. They can be quite manipulative trying to get you in back for a lap. It's good practice and I was in the mood for it.

Usually the girls aren't great. They're covered in ugly tats or bad boob jobs or cold personality. But last night one girl caught my eye. HB7-8, mid 20's, nice face with almond eyes, brunette, natural body. Looked like an ex that I lost and still mourn a bit.

She sits down with me and we connect easy. We go in back for what I think will be the standard two song lap dance, but what turns into the most epic of my life. We were back there for an hour. We were talking about everything. Getting into some kinky stuff. Her ***** was so wet that she made my shorts damp. She seemed to be genuinely into it. Not like the normal lap where they just put in the time.

We talked about guns so I tell her I want to take her shooting. She says yes. We talk about the performance fitness coaching I do. She seems genuinely interested.

Its been like an hour in back. She didn't watch the clock. We are both ready to move on. We go out front and I give her my number. She was going to give me hers but I didn't have my phone. I gave her a nice tip.

She says she'll call me at 1am. I tell her not to, cause I'll be a sleep. I lose frame a little in the end.

So, I'm trying to figure out what happened and what to do. Did I get played? It was a slow night so she wasn't losing much by giving a long session and keeping me going. But her ***** was way wet, and that's not normal in my experience.

I don't want a stripper gf, or a sugar baby, but a FWB would be amazing.

For now I'm just going to move on and mark "most epic dry hump" off my bucket list. Seriously, it was way better than a lot of sex I've had. I've been in a rut for a while and it was a great confidence boost to know I could get a good looking woman excited.

But in case she does contact me (50% chance I'd guess), any wisdom on stripper game?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Lads. Had a strange thing happen last night and I'm wondering how to play it.

Once in a while I like to go to a strip club and try out my game on the girls. It's easy mode because they approach you, so you should be able to make a fun conversation with the girls and keep frame. They can be quite manipulative trying to get you in back for a lap. It's good practice and I was in the mood for it.

Usually the girls aren't great. They're covered in ugly tats or bad boob jobs or cold personality. But last night one girl caught my eye. HB7-8, mid 20's, nice face with almond eyes, brunette, natural body. Looked like an ex that I lost and still mourn a bit.

She sits down with me and we connect easy. We go in back for what I think will be the standard two song lap dance, but what turns into the most epic of my life. We were back there for an hour. We were talking about everything. Getting into some kinky stuff. Her ***** was so wet that she made my shorts damp. She seemed to be genuinely into it. Not like the normal lap where they just put in the time.

We talked about guns so I tell her I want to take her shooting. She says yes. We talk about the performance fitness coaching I do. She seems genuinely interested.

Its been like an hour in back. She didn't watch the clock. We are both ready to move on. We go out front and I give her my number. She was going to give me hers but I didn't have my phone. I gave her a nice tip.

She says she'll call me at 1am. I tell her not to, cause I'll be a sleep. I lose frame a little in the end.

So, I'm trying to figure out what happened and what to do. Did I get played? It was a slow night so she wasn't losing much by giving a long session and keeping me going. But her ***** was way wet, and that's not normal in my experience.

I don't want a stripper gf, or a sugar baby, but a FWB would be amazing.

For now I'm just going to move on and mark "most epic dry hump" off my bucket list. Seriously, it was way better than a lot of sex I've had. I've been in a rut for a while and it was a great confidence boost to know I could get a good looking woman excited.

But in case she does contact me (50% chance I'd guess), any wisdom on stripper game?
They are on the job. Its just mostly fit babes with the "hot girl" mindset. One key is to not give them any money. Do not sweat her.
Once youve framed yourself as customer you wont be dating her. Just get her number and hangout after work. Dont bug her on the job. Accept she will be talking to other guys. In my experience the waitresses in that environment were a much better deal. Easier and less of a headache. There is a way tp do this and they do gossip so once you fvck one you can fvck others.

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think she doesn't know what I am to her yet. I did pay for the dance though. I know if I pay her for another one I lose frame.

My game is stay away and move on. If she wants to hang then it's not compensated. I wouldn't want more than a FWB with a stripper anyway.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I am any expert, but I think it would be funny to go back in about a week while she happened to be working, then be polite and friendly, but go pick a different stripper, buy 2 or 3 dances so you give her more money, and act like you are super into her in every way. Then leave. Let that brew about another week or two. The next time you see the first girl, I bet she tackles you and stuffs her phone number in your pocket.

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I am any expert, but I think it would be funny to go back in about a week while she happened to be working, then be polite and friendly, but go pick a different stripper, buy 2 or 3 dances so you give her more money, and act like you are super into her in every way. Then leave. Let that brew about another week or two. The next time you see the first girl, I bet she tackles you and stuffs her phone number in your pocket.
I like the way you think. :)

I was considering bringing a buddy back with me and just chilling there one night. That keeps the girls from being
so annoying and pushy. When she comes by to chat I'd friendzone her, and pass on the dance.

Taking a dance from a rival is next level friend. I like it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think she doesn't know what I am to her yet. I did pay for the dance though. I know if I pay her for another one I lose frame.

My game is stay away and move on. If she wants to hang then it's not compensated. I wouldn't want more than a FWB with a stripper anyway.
Dont pay again unless your fvcking. Get her number and swing thru or have her come to you for Netflix and drinks and sex... Only visit her at work if shes asking you to visit at work after your fvcking.

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should mention that I had the girl I'm on about PIV 2 dates later. The stuff isn't arbitrary. Guys get what they think they deserve, generally.

At the same time, don't want to be down on you for telling a good story though. But got to want more. Be unsatisfied like.
I feel you bro. I've probably had 100 lap dances in my life, and that's never happened before. I see it as a victory of because I took my game knowledge and applied it successfully. It happened because I made a place for it to happen. It wasn't just luck.

But yeah, doing it in the club is like dunking on the kiddy basket --unless-- you pull her out of the club. That's a higher feat.

What I didn't mention was that I've been aggressively working out and supplementing for it of late. I'm not super swole, but I do have visible muscle definition. I think that makes a huge difference in how women respond to you (duh). I've never paid much attention to bodybuilding style work outs, but seeing now the social response I get from having more muscle mass I wish I would have started a long time ago.