"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

strip poker

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
ok, there is a girl on my bus that i think is pretty cool, and she gives out good vibe. ex. i was turning my jersey around as a joke to one of my friends, (i sit in the front and she sits in the back, i was bad) anywway she yell "take it off!." I think im gonna say we want to play stip poker, want to come? any help on how to pull this off?

also, is this a good idea?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
If you're gonna have her play strip poker with your friends and you, I'd not do that if I were you.

I'd mention it jokingly, but I don't think she'll accept to play strip poker with a bunch of guys unless she's easy.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
No dude!

lol

Have the cards ready, but dont have strip poker as the invite.

Get some booze and pizza or something lol.

Tell her youre going to film an independant movie, have a pillow fight competition, whatyever man just work in the strip poker thing afterwords.

btw, i hope your not shy man. Ive played strip poker before and *lost* like completely lost lol. so prepare yourself lol.
 
Top