“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

strip clubz

SilverSpring1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
I@live near Silver Spring.

I'm a chick.

There are ignorant individuals like Doppel all over the world. He probably learned his prejudiced beliefs from his ignorant parents. Poor guy. He's the type of person that cultured individuals like me make fun of.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
If you had the intelligence to mean what you say, Doppel, I'd hate you with every fibre of my being.


There is no place for you here!


The world no longer tolerates mindless racists: you are simply a stain from the past. When you die, the world will benefit.

The rest of the world is laughing at you, you ignorant fool. We cannot believe that primitive people like you still exist. YOU are the butt of our jokes.


You need to be put out of our misery.


MODS: even if this guy is trolling, he must be banned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I ever met you Doppel, I'd like to shoot you in the face.
 
Top