"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Strip Clubs

Squid

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Canada
I picked up a stripper once almost by accident. I went with some guys from work one night and it was kinda slow. This stripper begins talking to me and she was built (body builder type). We ended up talking about working out and nutrition, etc. She was so excited that I was talking about something that she was really interested in and not about how hot she was or all the money that I had, that she hung around all evening.

When I was about to leave she gave me her e-mail. After trading a few e-mails, it got to the point where she would ask me to come in near closing so we could go back to her place. Man, she was my dream FB.

I think it's like you guys say about internet dating, there are so many guys coming in saying the same things that you need to be different from the rest in some way that's exciting to them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top