Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strip Club Stories?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bored at work just wanted to know any strip club experts with stories ?

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My #1 chick likes going to clubs with me. She is somewhat bi. Took her once and she ended up topless on stage with the dancers. Later that night I took her back with me for a private dance. That was a fun night. I had a lot of attention from the dancers with her along with me.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took my mate on his 21st birthday and got him the biggest blackest fattest stripper I could find

He doesn't like me very much

U

user43770

I once had a buddy stick his thumb in a stripper's butthole. She was on the main freaking stage haha. Needless to say, that was the end of his night.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hired two strippers to be mma ring girls. They showed up high on coke, one even had white powder around nostrils. They had one job, wait until the round was over, then open the cage door and walk around holding a numbered card. I have seen ring girl bimbos hold the wrong card, or hold it upside down, which is mildly funny. But the two coked out strippers kept trying to open the door and go in during the fight. It was dangerous to everyone. They got fired by about the third fight of the evening.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can remember going to a club in Tampa, wearing only gym shorts, getting some lap dances and having some my semen end up on the gal's butt. She was not pleased.