“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

strip club experiences

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I'll share mine from today. Well let's see, went in alone and the place was packed. About five minutes in a dancer approached me for a lap dance (i declined of course, didn't go in there with any extra money because the visit wasn't planned). Basically if you are NOT dressed in a suit, and DO NOT look like a business man, or are NOT of an old/mature age, the strippers don't care about you. They're all over old greasy fat cat's ($$$$$$). The strip club is like the "anti-game" place for DJ's because all you need is MONEY. That doesn't count. Oh yeah, and if you wanna "conversate" with strippers (don't know why you would wanna do that in the first place, most of them are totally mindless) then good luck. They spend a lot of time with their "regulars" who come in twice a week to see them specifically (and it doesn't matter how much "game" a guy has, he could be the biggest loser/geezer ever)

the bottom line, unless you're willing to spend money strip clubs are pretty lame. I'm 20, but I look like i'm 16 so it's no wonder why only like 4 dancers approached me the entire time.

strip clubs are one place that dj skills should NEVER be worked, they work in the opposite way.

oh and i forgot to add

share your stories!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude im pretty sure doc love wrote an article on how to pimp a stripper.. check in the archives on the front page. IM actually going to the strip club tomorrow for the 2nd time.. ill post then.. im gonna use some of doc loves tactics. word.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I work in a strip club at the moment, and I know, yes money is VERY important in that atmosphere, but it really does depend on the stripper herself.

Some of them are so money hungry that they'll ignore anyone that doesn't tip less then 5$, but they'll sit on the lap of the grossest, fattest baldest, ugliest dude with a wad of cash.

On the other hand, the reason that you can't pick up strippers is that you have them on some sort of pedestal. Put it this way, strippers LOVE to ƒuck! Sometimes, if you show that your interested, they come your way. When they are close, then you get to apply a little game on them. Then, when they finish and start selling private show tickets, get her close to you and start gaming her... she'll be pushing tickets, and you change the subject and get some sort of convo going for as long as possible, then you ask for the winning ticket, or how much for the winning ticket. Wen you get the private show, you can talk to the girl alittle better, and game on her some more.

After the show, do the number close thing, or whatever it takes to get her to bring you to her room.

I've watched it go down about a dozen times since I started work. It is doable though... and stripper sex is pretty ƒuckin good.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Maybe your right... So as they came to me, should I have gone for some kino (other than a handshake)?

I saw some old fat guys rubbing the dancer's asses, it was funny, but they got what they wanted I guess
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top