Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stringing me along?

dagreatgrizz23

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, Im a junior in college. I met this girl a couple of months ago and took her out in Champaign right before Thanksgiving. It wasn't anything special I just went to the gym with her then bought her some food afterwords. Ever since she's been giving me mixed signals, such as not answering my phone calls yet responding 10 hours later via text. Typical bull****.

So earlier this week I offered her a ride home as school ended today. She accepted my offer. The car ride was chill and there really wasn't anything awkward; however, Im not here to be just friends with her. So I started making physical contact every once in awhile by putting my hand on her leg. After the second or third time, I noticed she would scoot away a little bit. BIG NO NO right?

Anyways since I wasn't getting anywhere with her, the ride got boring. Not that it got awkward, but Im not here just to be friends with her and things weren't escalating. I dropped her off at her house and was a gentleman and helped her carry her sh*t inside her house. She gave me a hug and told me to text her tomorrow about some party my friend is throwing tomorrow, which I may or may not go to. Probably not. I wasn't even planning on texting her because if I were to go to that party I wouldn't go to see her.

Anyways turns out she left one of her bags in my car. I informed her and she's coming to my house to pick it up sometime tomorrow, like she couldn't offer just to hang out on another day. Furthermore she's offered to pay me for gas. Do I take this chicks $? How do I go about giving her bag? I don't wanna be rude and salty; however, I do want to be short with her.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mixed signals are a sign of low interest, but she likes having you as a beta orbiter. If you escalate and she pulls away, erase and replace her.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

Case closed.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to make yourself scarce. Don't contact her about the party. If she texts you about it don't reply or say you're still undecided. If you want to go, then go but don't go to see her obviously. Have a good time and keep your distance. When she comes to pick up her sh*t meet her outside and give it to her. You need to back off and let this girl come to you a bit if she's interested. And don't take her gas money haha.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if u aint gettin anywhere with her take the money bro least u get somethin for nothin. know what i mean?

OnTheRun

Don Juan
Reaction score
dagreatgrizz23 said:
So, Im a junior in college. I met this girl a couple of months ago and took her out in Champaign right before Thanksgiving. It wasn't anything special I just went to the gym with her then bought her some food afterwords. Ever since she's been giving me mixed signals, such as not answering my phone calls yet responding 10 hours later via text. Typical bull****.
That's not mixed signals, she's showing you she isn't interested.

dagreatgrizz23 said:
So earlier this week I offered her a ride home as school ended today. She accepted my offer. The car ride was chill and there really wasn't anything awkward; however, Im not here to be just friends with her. So I started making physical contact every once in awhile by putting my hand on her leg. After the second or third time, I noticed she would scoot away a little bit. BIG NO NO right?
She's showing you she isn't interested.

dagreatgrizz23 said:
Anyways turns out she left one of her bags in my car. I informed her and she's coming to my house to pick it up sometime tomorrow, like she couldn't offer just to hang out on another day. Furthermore she's offered to pay me for gas. Do I take this chicks $? How do I go about giving her bag? I don't wanna be rude and salty; however, I do want to be short with her.
Getting her stuff as soon as possible cuts ties with you so she can keep you at distance. Offering to pay for gas makes sure she doesn't owe you one. Both are because she isn't interested.

Can't really blame the girl for accepting the lift, up to you whether you want to be the beta friend who drives her around. When you give her the bag just pretend like nothing's happened and stop messaging & calling her in the meantime. Find girls worth your time and effort dude!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't rocket science:

1. Give her sh!t back to her.
2. Take the money.
3. No talk of anything during the exchange, just tell her your busy with some random sh!t even if it isn't true (in case she tries to talk to you).
4. Never talk to her again, delete her number, unfriend/unfollow on facebook/twitter, etc. etc.

Oh yeah, and when I say never talk to her ever again, I just mean you don't initiate contact (we call it 'going ghost'). You can still talk to her if she comes up to you in person. But treat her like a stranger; be friendly and polite, but don't treat them like you would one of your real bros. Other than that, you know what to do (and by that I mean don't do anything lol). She is gonna have to earn her way back.

- The king!!!

Edit:

IF you do actually go to the party, then do not even LOOK or TALK to her at all. Just maybe a simple 'hey what's up' small talk for 20- 30 seconds and thats it. Then just game other chicks and don't even look at her. Don't even think about her. Capiche?

Last edited:

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to a party sounds a great situation for you to be a beta orbiter worshipping her with 10 other guys whose balls are the size of grape fruits. If you want to test if a girl is interested in you, you schedule 1 on 1 time and then escalate. If she doesn't let you sexually escalate when it's just you two, she doesn't like you, and is likely using you for her own agenda (attention, etc.). Go ghost on her and make her feel like she blew it by not letting you escalate. I'm serious. Disappear or become super busy. She has to prove she's worthy of another chance. I'd next her unless she's basically crawling on your doorstep to suck your di**.

If you want to try to make a move on her once more then that's okay but NOT AT A PARTY WITH OTHER PEOPLE. Invite her for a movie night just you two. She'll know what you're getting at. If she flakes or makes some BS excuse to get out of being alone with you, next her immediately and go ghost. Anything else will only cause you unnecessary heart ache and wasted time.

dagreatgrizz23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

Ok so heres just some insight on what happened last night. Im only sharing this to show how females work. Which is retarded.

I didn't text her, she texted me not once but TWICE!

convo goes like this

Her: "You going tonight?"

Me: "Not sure yet. You? Really digging this REM sleep"

Her: "I think so"

Me: "I kinda wanna go but I have no way of not sleeping there. Which is weird for me lol. So high school. At least I could walk home"

Her: "Ya Maria wanted to at my house but obvi don't wanna drive home hammered"

Me: "That's a terrible idea. Lol it's either your sleeping there or cabbing it"

Her: "Ya obvi. Ya prob gonna sleep there realistically"

Me: "We could use an Uber...The first time is free too"

Her: "No way lmao"

Me: "I just need to make sure I'm not sleeping there. I'd sleep anywhere else on a bed."

Her: "Ya"

Ok then two and a half hours later she TEXTS ME AGAIN
Her: "You figure out if you're going"

I didn't respond. I saw her at the party and said hi. I didn't pay much attention to her whatsoever. She would come near me, Id start a conversation then immediately leave. Happened two or three times. The last time, she was standing next to me and I gave her a beer. Then, I started talking to her for a bit. AMIDST MID CONVERSATION she stops talking to me and goes to talk to one of her guy friends. After that I didn't say a word to her. If I saw her I barely noticed her. Maybe gave her a polite hello. She was flirting MAD HARD with other dudes there, either to make me jealous or for her own sake of attention. Sometimes shed be looking at me while she had her arm around another dude, yet she "was bothered by my physical touch" the other day on the car ride home. I had my boys there and was having a fun time with them. Really don't care to impress a ***** who could possibly disrespect me like that.

Im just posting this as I feel like other guys should see how girl players can be. Im going to be very short with this broad when she texts me for her ****. Whatever as a man I can only say Ive done best I could. I approached this girl tried to obtain sex from her. Kept my cool and didn't lose my self respect.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It sounds like she was more interested in the party than you. She only wanted to use you as a "home base" or "wingman" of sorts rather than go there alone.

In other words, "I want to go to the party and flirt with other dudes, but I'd feel more comfortable with at least one orbiter that I know."

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused.

You initially gave her a ride, you tried touching her but it wasnt welcomed. (was this out of the blue touching? no prior escalation? they are not statues man, you have to build some intrigue and curiosity before you go touching)

She hit you up about a party, kept trying to get your attention and you did what? ignore her?

my oh my.

You didnt deliver man except you were genuinely over this broad before the party.

But if you were still interested and played it off like you werent then yeah you definitely didnt deliver.

Your responses to her too were off, you're either texting to land a lay or you're not texting at all.

Stop confusing the broad mister.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even sure why you went to the party at all. 1) You knew she would be there. 2) You didn't want anything to do with her based on your actions. And 3) You based that behavior off the assumption she also wanted nothing to do with you (besides attention). So why did you even go? Unless you really wanted to see other friends or hook up with other chicks there, I don't see the point.

dagreatgrizz23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went because a lot of my buddies were going and with out her I still had a fun time. That's why you go to parties. You go to a party or a bar to have fun, not to meet some girls and try to hook up with them. You'll never get anywhere with that mentality. Women are supposed to come naturally not with effort.

I gave this girl a ride home when she had no other. I also was nice enough not to "charge" her. She left her **** in my car remember? So she's gunna(maybe not you never know) text me about getting that from me. When she stood next to me I started a conversation with her! I didn't ignore her. I didn't play games. What so I didn't respond to one of her texts yet she goes on flirting with random dudes that she barely knows? Some Betas who can't make a move in a sober one on one setting? Mauser96 I honestly find no reason to whatsoever ask her out again. I've done so twice because she never picks up my God damn phone calls and responds by texting. I have been nothing but a Gentleman towards her.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
dagreatgrizz23 said:
I have been nothing but a Gentleman towards her.
Yup. I used to do this many times. It's also called the Road to Orbitership.
Edit: Not meaning laugh at your misfortune, just realizing why I fvcked up so many times in college. It's the common "If I am friendly, she will see me as potential mate/FB/LTR" fallacy. Women certainly appreciate a gentleman's touch, but there needs to be more than just being polite. That's why being a DJ goes beyond having manners.

dagreatgrizz23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Moroder if you haven't noticed I have been playing the game and I have maintained my self respect. How do you propose that I would have gone about pursuing this attention hor?

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be seeing this totally different.

You sound like you want to fcuk this girl, which is good but you're confusing yourself with the steps to take which in turn is confusing her response to you.

DO YOU WANT TO FCUK HER??

Then make the fcuking moves and be consistent.

If you want to move on then move the hell on already and forget the beech. Drop her sheet off asap and leave it at that.

If you however want to fcuk her with all the history, be straight forward. Make your intent known in simple English.

Since your actions are not doing it, use your words. She's either with it or not but atleast you'd know where her head's at.

She text you, you respond. You fcuk her, you reduce your response but not before fcuking her.

If you want to fcuk a girl and you try but she doesnt welcome it, if she contacts you, dont act butthurt, still act like you're trying to fcuk her not be her friend she party with.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
dagreatgrizz23, you handled this fine, much better than I would have at your age. Your tale shed light on my own fückups during college. That's why I got onto that train of thought. Coming back to your story, I guess an AW will always gladly mistake chivalry for worship. There's probably no way to avoid this, unless you are civil towards all woman (which I recommend - only a$$holes adjust their manners according to the HB index).

Python003

Reaction score
I don't know man.. I don't think there's much to do with this broad. I feel she doesn't wanna show up to a party alone is all. All this seems like game to me. I just feel when a girl is interested, you won't have to play all these guessing games, and jump through hoops and have to analyze every text/convo. Just my opinion. Don't waste your time.

dagreatgrizz23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

So ofc because I had her bag the ***** texted me a couple days later. I asked her to hang out on the 28th of December, she couldn't do so because her grandfather had died. So then on New Years all I did was text her this...

Me: Happy New Years! I hope all is well :)
Her: Happy new year! we should hang this weekend sorry it's kinda been a hectic week.

That weekend didn't work out as her Grandpa funeral took place a couple hours out of town. So then I reached out again this past Tuesday. I tell her that I'm busy during the week as I just started my internship but I'd like to hang out on Friday. She tells me to let her know. I call her in Friday she sad she's baby sitting however she wants to hang Saturday night (last night). I agree.

So last night I picked her up at her house, gave her her bag. We both smoke pot so then I offered to smoke her down and take her to the hookah lounge. it goes well. i paid for the hookah. She wants to get something to eat and mentions how we should smoke more pot. We eat pita inn. She offers to pay and I let her. I also order a hefty amount of food and to be honest kind of ate like a slob. But she laughed at it. I was kind of in a care free mode and furthermore there was a good amount of kino however not as much as I would like. We go back in the car and I mention how she wants to smoke more and she says we should smoke by her house.

So we go to the same spot we had previously smoked at it. There wasn't much kino in the car. I wasnt really looking but I went to touch her leg like I usually do, her purse was there (was this on purpose)? I knock her purse over and she puts it back. We smoke some more weed and she's talking about how she wants to go to bed soon. So I put down the piece we were smoking out of and I touch her arm cuz I cant touch her leg. And she immediately suggests "should we go home now". I stopped touching her completely and completely shift to the other side of my seat. She immediately starts acting all nervous and mentions how it's cold and that she's tired and all these other excuses. All I have to say is that "it was a fun time." She then storms out of the car, doesn't hug me (she's done that before) and mentions how we should see American Sniper next weekend, like she had mentioned she wanted to go that Party that happened at the beginning of winter break. She abruptly leaves.

So overall I thought the "date" went well. We shared the same drinks, hookah piece, there was kino. She had been sending me smiley faces when we text on her own initiative. HOWEVER, it had a terrible ending. Why the **** did I NOT get a kiss from her. Why did she storm out of the car and not say goodbye with a hug? She knows very much so as to what I want. My take on this is that actions speak louder then words and I should NC her for the time being until she reaches out to me.... Bizarre

I kind of like this girl. She's thick and juicy as **** (just my type), works out and turns out to be pretty smart. However, my self respect and my needs as a male come first. Im not pursuing her to be her friend. Keep in mind she was kinoing that AFC at the party 3 weeks ago to get me a little jealous. Is this woman just a waste of my time?