Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stretch Marks

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.. i kinda touched the subject in my first post.. but well.. it went unanswered.. most likely because the word NEWBIE was in the subject line:D

Anyhow.. Does anyone know of a way, and if there even is a way, to eliminate, mask, cover up, hide, stretch marks?

I grew like mad after high school.. my muscles for one reason or another stretched my skin on my shoulders, hips, etc.. giving me these nasty scar like stretch marks.. looks like my dammn shoulders had twins:rolleyes: ..

Anyway..i dont know why it happened, but the recent uprising in my body fat percentage isnt helping, so im working on that.. but in the meantime these marks look terrible.. I was actually thinking about gettin crazy vin-deisel type tattos to cover them up..lol... can anyone help?

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people get stretch marks during puberty. I have them on my lower back and they used to be VERY noticable but they have faded in the past couple years (I'm 21 now). I notice that in the summer time when I have a nice tan you can barely see them at all now. I've read that vitamin E oil should help them fade some but I've never really tried it.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. well these happened at around age 18-19.. .after high school.. im now 21 and theyre still there plain as day.. i tried some cocoa butter, but i gave it up after a few days..

Thanks Drex...

anyone other tips?:confused:

JohnnyVegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
A quick search on a fitness site I go to came up with the following:

Cocoa butter, fish oil, and vitamin E.

Stretch marks will NEVER go away fully unless you have surgery.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got stretch marks on my biceps (where the arm meets the shoulder) and I put vitamin E oil on it for a while, and they faded. They're still visible but they're a lot less apparent than at first.

As someone else said, they'll never fully disappear, but you can still make them less apparent.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the best thing that works with stretch marks is a product call Mother's Friend or something like that. I use to work in a Pharmacy so I should know. *****ing pregnate ladies keep coming up to me demanding for this product. Good stuff so you have to special order it. Try Walmart, I'm sure they'll have it.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJStudent
Actually the best thing that works with stretch marks is a product call Mother's Friend or something like that. I use to work in a Pharmacy so I should know. *****ing pregnate ladies keep coming up to me demanding for this product. Good stuff so you have to special order it. Try Walmart, I'm sure they'll have it.
Mother's Friend huh?.. hmm.. ill give it a try... maybe ill send a girl in for me at Walmart;)

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or go in looking confused with a scrap of paper. ;)

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been bulking lately and have started to develop stretch marks. They're not very noticeable yet, but I can tell they're there. Should I keep lifting hard and have them get worse, or should I slow down for a little bit?

Anybody have advice to prevent stretch marks (other than stop lifting)?

I've noticed about a dozen places where they're starting to show up - most of them pretty light right now. I have one on each side of: my biceps, upper back, lower back, side (from pecs), and 2 on my shoulders. The only obvious ones are on my bicep, but even they aren't bad yet.

atomsk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by livin large
I've been bulking lately and have started to develop stretch marks. They're not very noticeable yet, but I can tell they're there. Should I keep lifting hard and have them get worse, or should I slow down for a little bit?

yes, keep lifting hard and let them get worse.:rolleyes:

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by atomsk
yes, keep lifting hard and let them get worse.:rolleyes:
Thanks for the input? but I was asking somebody who has actually been there - if you're big and you have stretch marks, would you give up some size to have them disappear or do they even bother you?

As far as I'm concerned they're just a minor cosmetic thing that most people probably won't even notice, but I'd like the input of somebody who has lifted heavy and got them. Thanks.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this helps you, but I'll give you my experience.

3 years ago I got stretch marks on my knee due to an injury. They were purplish at first but faded to the same color as my skin after about 2 years.

About 6 months ago I got stretch marks on my thighs/butt area. They're still there, but they "seem" to be fading a little and I'm just hoping they fade away.

Also, I have a very light complexion if that makes a difference.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa! Is it normal to have stretch mark type-things on the skin on the lower side of the azz? I have what feels like stretch marks there... probably has something to do with my bony azz pushing up so hard against the skin when I sit.