Stretch Mark Removal, fast and it works!

relogic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i found an ebay listing that is selling eBooks on how to remove stretch marks for $3.00 and i got one and tried it, the guy sent it to me instantly via email, and it worked! It will take a few weeks, but I only did one massage with the things in this ebook and it faded the stretch mark emmensly! I had a small area on my thighs with stretch marks from working out so much that my muscles grew faster than my skin and this helped. please no one reply if you are going to make fun of me, i dont have the problem any more, just trying to help people out that do.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1780251865

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds pretty cool, anyway you can just post the massages?

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relogic, I could really use that, I messed up the inside of my arms pretty bad... e-mail me the book will ya?

mikemanx@rogers.com

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As if this guy would somehow track the e-mail attachment being sent...

If you really want to help out but are that paranoid about it, summarize the process in your own words and post that process here.

Noone from here is going to go bid on that auction.

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man i have terrible stretch marks, just post the things that are used for rubbing them and how much etc..

no one will find out and sue you about this..dont worry.

------------------
~BallZ of SteeL.

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he would have to take you to small clames court for 3.00!! it would cost him that much in gas alone to go to court

you bought the book its yours do what you want with it

I mean I used to buy stuff from ebay like movies people would send copyed movies on blank tapes now thats not legal

------------------
"I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid."

The pain of Regret is far worse then the pain of Rejection.

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF man I got stretch marks too and I'd like some help... come on man why wont you help us out?
Isn't that a little selfish? I mean thats what fellow Dj's , this whole board is about, helping eachother.

You telling me you actually TOO SCARED to post it, or that youre TOO INCOMPETANT (I probably spelled that wrong, who cares) to summarize it for us?

You know what I think? I think that youre just trying to get people to bid on YOUR book. Can you say ebay scam?

Ok just to let you know I am very against flaming... but come on. I'm not so much of an AFC to sit here and say I believe you when you tell us that bvllsh1t.
please...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe HE posted the auction and just want us to go and buy it.

Its called free advertising.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies:
Maybe HE posted the auction and just want us to go and buy it.

Its called free advertising.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Fear is for...getting your confidence." -STEVEN HELLER, PhD

"Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious!" - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

relogic

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I am? I am only trying to get the people who want to get rid of stretch marks to check it out, it actually works. I don't need criticism from any of you. If you can't spend $3.00 on a working cure for stretch marks, you shouldnt be allowed to get it free.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know how many people have stretch marks? Do you know how many people have 3 dollars? If you really had a solution to stretch marks, you would be a millionaire, and you wouldn't be selling it on ebay.

relogic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, jackass, there ARE 'cures' for stretch marks, one is laser surgery, another is chemical peeling. But those cost alot of money. Exfoliation massage technique sold in the ebay listing tells you exactly what to do and what to use to exfoliate a stretch mark and over a short period of time, you will see very good results. this information sells for a hell of alot more than $3.00 if you get it somewhere else. so spare me the ******* remarks.

Oltron

Reaction score
Originally posted by relogic:
Look, jackass, there ARE 'cures' for stretch marks, one is laser surgery, another is chemical peeling. But those cost alot of money. Exfoliation massage technique sold in the ebay listing tells you exactly what to do and what to use to exfoliate a stretch mark and over a short period of time, you will see very good results. this information sells for a hell of alot more than $3.00 if you get it somewhere else. so spare me the ******* remarks.
For one thing, chemical peeling doesn't work for stretch marks. Most reputable plastic surgeons don't even think laser surgery works. "Exfoliation massage" certainly doesn't work and it sound silly.

Removing surface skin cells has NO EFFECT on the dermis beneath the surface of the skin.

The only reason you posted that egay listing is that you are a spammer and you are the one who made the listing.

Now get out of here.

relogic

Don Juan
Reaction score
people like you should be killed with a very sharp knife. you dont know what you are talking about, laser surgery and chemical peeling work, they just cost money, you idiot. thats how they remove tatoos and wrinkles and blemishes like stretch marks. dont act like you know anything because you dont fag.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by relogic:
people like you should be killed with a very sharp knife. you dont know what you are talking about, laser surgery and chemical peeling work, they just cost money, you idiot. thats how they remove tatoos and wrinkles and blemishes like stretch marks. dont act like you know anything because you dont fag.
Obviously you don't know anything if you come to this website and try to sell your bullsh*t product. You come on here and treat people like sh*t for telling you that your product is worthless, which it is. If your product worked, you wouldn't need to back up your claims with words. Get an info-mercial and maybe you'll get your 3 dollars "fag". Now go peddle your wares somewhere else, no one here buys it.

------------------
Drug offenders do more time than child molestors, rapists, and murderers. Is this justice? Is this the American way?

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend I am a usually friendly, and non-flaming person, BUT YOU ARE SO FULL OF SH1T!!!

First you come on here claiming "to have found this great listing"

Then when we confront you about it, you pratically come out and admit that you are the one selling it. SO RIGHT THERE WE CAN SEE YOURE A LIAR, JUST TRYING TO MAKE MONEY.

My friend if you are really a person who uses this site, and youre here arent you so I assume you are, AND IF THIS INFO IS REALLY SO GREAT AS YOU SAY IT IS, you should GIVE IT TO US.

Why, ASK YOU O SELFISH SIR?
because its a little advice that doesnt cost you anything to share, WITH PEOPLE THAT SPEND A LOT OF TIME HELPING YOU OUT.

Do you know how many times I've had a major problem, and people on here have taken their valuable time to sit down and write long ass posts just to help me out?
you think their time isnt worth anything?
Nor, their great advice?

Man stop being so selfish.
I dont know if any of you have ever read Confucius, but this guy is a disgrace to the Li (or proper way a good person should act)

He comes on here offering advice, pretending to do it out of kindness, while in reality he is merely doing it for his own gain.

And as Confucius said, in some words or less, "Such men bring disgrace, to otherwise benevolent acts."

Very disapointing... very disapointing indeed...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. This site is about sharing ideas, not telling people to buy this and that.

I appreciate people who suggest products to buy, but usually the products are hard to copy, like teeth whitening stuff, etc.

You can at least post the basic examples from the books. Its less than the amount of crap you've written, thats for sure.

relogic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Ill post the eBook for you all to read and stop being selfish of trying to make some cash. The entire thing is html and has pictures, anybody got webspace for me? Ill find some here in a few minutes anyways and put another post up with the link. I apologise for being such an ass, I just dont like people calling me a liar. The eBook works if you follow it correctly. Worked for me.