"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Stress and DJ´ing

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Hey guys,

I´m having a problem here. I´m very busy at university, and I put myself a lot of pressure in order to pass every subject this year. My exams finish on June 25th, and right now I´m feeling very stressed. I have to study a bunch of stuff and this problem is the main topic in my mind... so much that I leave other things, such as improving my self-image - which is what I want to improve the most right now.

My question is, how do you cope with a very stressful activity but yet have time to improve your DJ´ing, and getting results in both? Any ideas?

Thanks!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
you've heard of it. a real DJ is successful in all areas of life [at least, he tries]. including women. AND studies.

for me, the rudimentary philosophy of being a DJ is improving yourself so in your case, studying is learning and learning improves you. what's all the pressure about anyway? im having exams in microbiology and parasitology in a few hours.
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
By concentrating on reaching your goals. DJ's also know that women aren't the most important thing in life. Study your ass off, get that degree, better yourself, and women will come in their own good time.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I have an extremely stressful job. I am tested day in and day out. I picked up a new hobby that has really helped me out.

Swimming.

I have always known howto swim, but one day I remember going to the gym after a very stressful day. I swam so long and I was so drained afterwards that I didn't have enough energy to be stressed.

Also, this might not work for you but I find very hard video games such as Resident Evil, games that make you really think, help take your mind off of stress.
 
Top