Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strengths and Weaknesses

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Discover yourself and be set free!

I want to talk a little today about one's individual strengths and weaknesses. You can read everything on this site and be full of knowledge; be confident! use kino! be ****y & funny! This is all very good information and all, but you need to know why you weren't doing this in the first place. What was going on that was holding you back and why have you all the sudden gained the knowledge and power to be a strong person. Weakness is a precursor to strength, as we all have both. But only a truly confident and comfortable person knows what both are. To be truly strong, you must embrace your weakness and be aware of them wherever you are in life.

I urge all of you to sit down and either post, or write to yourself your 5 best Strengths and weaknesses. Sort them out in order of importance and write a note next to each one that tells you why it makes you strong or why it holds you back from what you truly want.

I believe this will help you out in the never-ending quest to be a better man, a better DJ, a better father, mother, boyfiend, worker, or what not.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As the person that started this thread, why dont you be the first person to do it.

midaus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I urge all of you to sit down and either post, or write to yourself your 5 best Strengths and weaknesses.
you shouldnt need to get ideas from others its all about SELF improvement :D

Reaction score
Strengths
1. Very intelligent
2. Built
3. Athletic
4. Funny
5. Testicular Fortitude

Weaknesses
1. Short
2. Disorganized
3. Lazy
4. Forgetful
5. Drive a Ford (Hey, it's not as easy as you think to come up with five weaknesses about yourself)

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strengths:
1. Creative
2. Funny
3. Built
4. Open-minded
5. Athletic

Weaknesses:
1. Lazy
2. Impatient with others