Street Fighting / I got jumped by 5 kids...

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Well I posted this to ask what you guys thought about streetfighting and what would YOU guys have done in the situation... I wasn't asking if you believe it or not... obviously if you don't just leave cuz your opinion doesn't matter here. Anyways I'm pretty sure you would cry voluntary or involuntary if you had a broken nose or rib either from a direct knee, elbow or punch. The fight was kinda 1 on 1 cuz obviously the guys didn't THINK i would beat the first 2 chumps. It was also outside on the street so I'm pretty sure it's hard to find a weapon to use. I did get punched, pushed or kicked a few times... what's unbelievable about that? I took a 85 MPH baseball to the face it's not like you get knocked out after one p*ssy punch. Yes I was pissed that's why I made sure all of them stayed on the ground when I left the scene.

P.S.

Believe what you want, I just wanted other people's opinion on the situation. Whoever said in "In every martial art book it said to punch the biggest guy out and run" is a fruitcake liar that's from a SELF-DEFENSE CLASS MANUAL like the ones CHICKS go to... what actually is in every MARTIAL ART MANUAL is make sure you end the fight quickly and try not to severly injure the opponent.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do is to start acting and looking like a psycho to freak them out. Either they will be surprised or too scared to fight properly, which makes it easier for you to beat them. This works best if you do it fast, like one moment you look like a nice guy and a second later you are shaking and trying to jump on all of them at the same time.