Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strategy: Old plates

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas,

Curious as to some thoughts. I just recently broke off about a 2 year LTR. I’m excited to get back in the game. Before I was in the LTR I had about 3-4 plates that I was spinning. I am just curious in general if anyone has ever had success in bringing back an old plate back into their rotation after a long hiatus and what strategy they used to do it.

Obviously, I know the same rules as always apply such as having an abundance mentality, etc. I’m more interested in hearing specifics related to getting an old plate back. And yes I know there are many other women out there and I’m not going to limit myself to the old rotation and also aware that what works for one may not work another- but I am curious nonetheless. Do you guys just come out and be direct with them about going out for drink like you would any potential plate? Or something different since you have a history (of a sort) with them?

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have. You throw out a very short text to them and gauge their interest based on the response. I'll usually say something simple like "hey ___ how are you?" If I get a lukewarm response like "good, u?" then you know low interest and not likely to get back in your rotation. If you get a enthusiastic response like "hey ___! I'm good, how are you?" then you know high interest and game on.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have. You throw out a very short text to them and gauge their interest based on the response. I'll usually say something simple like "hey ___ how are you?" If I get a lukewarm response like "good, u?" then you know low interest and not likely to get back in your rotation. If you get a enthusiastic response like "hey ___! I'm good, how are you?" then you know high interest and game on.
x2

I've done this and fished out a few. Sometimes you just have a regular convo and depending on how it goes, you start tallking about dating life/sex life and go from there. Sometimes in that convo, you may find that that they have had bad luck or you can find out something else in that convo.

I've also had situations where you reach out with a "Hi, just wanted to see how your were doing?" and I don't hear anything for a month or so and then they eventually reach out if they are feeling horny or something triggers them that reminds them of you at some point down the road.

It's the same thing as Sales in the business work place. Same tactics. Nothing more. That's the reason why some sales guys tend to be more successful with women IMO.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 2 scenarios.

1. "Alpha" guy keeping frame all the way with the plate, minding his own business and leaving her, since he's plate was full and he choose other women over her.

2. Most guys. Had some fun, it fizzled out, maybe he got feelings and started to lose frame and acted needy. In any case her interest lowered and she looked for other options.

When you're guy number 1 and hit up a girl with a "hey", no matter the length of time she will jump at your message and ask you to meet up, she will be like a 100m runner waiting for the start signal to run to you.
If you're guy number 2 she will be lukewarm/don't care/maybe meet up/sometimes be receptive if she's bored and has no other options/suck some validation etc.

Point is, it depends on what kind of impression you left on this old plate and her circumstances, but mainly the former and not about what you say really as much as the man you were.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 2 scenarios.

1. "Alpha" guy keeping frame all the way with the plate, minding his own business and leaving her, since he's plate was full and he choose other women over her.

2. Most guys. Had some fun, it fizzled out, maybe he got feelings and started to lose frame and acted needy. In any case her interest lowered and she looked for other options.

When you're guy number 1 and hit up a girl with a "hey", no matter the length of time she will jump at your message and ask you to meet up, she will be like a 100m runner waiting for the start signal to run to you.
If you're guy number 2 she will be lukewarm/don't care/maybe meet up/sometimes be receptive if she's bored and has no other options/suck some validation etc.

Point is, it depends on what kind of impression you left on this old plate and her circumstances, but mainly the former and not about what you say really as much as the man you were.
Yes. I also think that it depends on what options she has at the time. If she's in a full blown LTR with a top tier guy, she will be less thirsty than a woman who hasn't been banged in a while or had much male attention.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short and sweet approach makes sense. There is 1 plate I had in particular I would like to bring back into my rotation: sexy, fun, good in bed. I cut it off with her due to getting into the LTR 2 years ago. I’ll try the simple text saying “how are you doing” and see what happens.

Thanks guys.