Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strategy: Hang with hot guys or average guys?

Hang with hot guys or average guys?

• Hang with hot guys

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Hang with average guys

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • It won't make a difference

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm trying to decide between two fraternity houses to live in next year. One house is full of pretty average guys - a bit overweight on average, not so great looking. House two has lots of good looking guys.

This got me wondering: In terms of picking up women, is it easier to hang out with hot guys (who are surrounded by hot women, but look better than me and thus get more of the play) or is it easier to hang out with average guys (who may not draw such great looking women to parties, but make me look good by comparison)?

Please respond textually as well as in the poll.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say doesn't matter.

You still have to pick up the girls - just cause you hang out with "average" doesn't mean you're gonna stand out and get fukked. Or if you're in the "popular" crowd, you won't get laid either.

You can pick up chicks in both houses equally well IMO

BUT I'd hang out with PLAYER or the guys who know the game, who are successful with them. This way I could model them and get the experience...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you need to ask yoursekf why you are basing your decision to join a fraternity on the potential for chicks. You join a fraternity based on how you get along with the membership and the principles for which they stand. Your chances of outshining your fraternity brother or riding his coattails for some booty shouldn't enter into it.

That being said, seeing as how you're making a life decision based on booty, it won't make a difference. Join the fraternity that's the best match for you. To hell with the chicks. You'll meet plenty of them in college and you sure don't need a fraternity to lay the mack down on their candy asses.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are overweight, never hangout with really hot guys, most women will literally ignore you to begin with. And you will have to work much harder to get there attention. This is the rule of attraction.

At the same time dont hang out with too ugly guys, otherwise you will be associated as being ugly like them, even if you are average looking. Stick with mediocre guys.

I read this information on a dating book by Tracey Cox which applies to both men and women.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not making my decision based on this. In fact I had considered not even reading the responses to the post until I had decided. But I just had a confusing date with a girl last night so now I'm even more confused. Thought I'd come on here to take my mind off of it.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
Hang out with guys who have HOT personalites!!!
Then at least you can master their skills and use them
when your out in the field... thats what I do.
Bingo.

First off, I don't know who the hell said "their principles," most frats boil down to a few things, partying, cost, and benefits. Now, when observing the social angle (keep in mind I am positing that the hot guys have game and the avg guys do not), what would you rather have? A semester with mediocre guys who do not hang out a lot, make excuses for being unsuccesful, but you get attention from the 5s and 6s you occasionally see. Or would you rather be with guys with game, party a lot, and, although dealing with some competition, continually get better and better and learn by example? There's a lot more to be taken into account but when dealing with the question asked, I'd pick the better looking guys.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, before you worry about what fraternity you should join, i think you should worry about why youre using the word "hot" and "guys" together. Its ok to think that other guys are good looking but "hot" sounds gay...lol...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thejuice
Dude, before you worry about what fraternity you should join, i think you should worry about why youre using the word "hot" and "guys" together. Its ok to think that other guys are good looking but "hot" sounds gay...lol...
Yeah... I was kind of wondering about that.... surprised PR_L hasn't jumped all over this thread yet.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the homophobes are out in force on my thread now. If you want to seem ultra-masculine (I don't), then maybe instead of scrutinizing diction on an internet discussion board you folks should go have some sex with whatever gender interests you.

Anyway, I agree with some of what you're saying MVplaya, but I think you're looking at it wrong. I picked up one of the best looking most interesting girls I've ever met at the not-so-good-looking frat last weekend. She was a real diamond in the rough, and I don't know if we would have even met had 20 *HOT* guys decended on her the minute she walked in. I am a really interesting guy, but I'm not the best looking in the world. In conversation I win out over most pretty, jockular, homophobic, undergraduate losers, but I need to at least get the conversation going. But maybe the plethora of good looking girls at the better-looking frat will make up for it.

Again I'm not really using this as a criteria to decide, I'm pretty sure what I'm going to do now. But still it is something to think about a bit.