Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

strategy for stupid/dumb girls?

fox

Reaction score
hi,

i want to date a hot but stupid/dumb girl.

i just can communicate with her about looks, hairs and so on

any ideas from the experienced dj about strategy ?

thanks

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why do you need to communicate? Ask her to accompany you on action dates. DO things.

Twice in my life I've dated women who didn't speak a word of my language and in no time was doing the horizontal rhumba with them. Smile a lot, touch her, but take her places where you can do things. DO.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you WANT a stupid girl says something about you doesn't it?

Knowing that.... just be yourself and I'm sure you'll be fine.:)

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO!!! I'll tell you something, girls that are 7 pails short of a full sandbox are flaky as hell. Dumb girls don't know what the hell they want, so you probably won't be keeping them around for very long. Fvck them asap.

KevM2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a lot of touching, and be able to be light on your feet in conversation. Don't go for all that heavy stuff. Just be fun, tell jokes, and be blunt. Being able to tell a simple story here or there to transition her into the mood helps too.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb girls are what I like to call lay-ups. Cause there's nobody and nothing that can stop you from scoring one. Take her out get a few drinks in her (she won't be keeping track) and seal the deal back at your place. It's a simple plan with no bells or whistles but since none are needed then to use them would be over kill.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll tell you something, girls that are 7 pails short of a full sandbox are flaky as hell. Dumb girls don't know what the hell they want, so you probably won't be keeping them around for very long. Fvck them asap."

AGREED.

I find with dumb girls..they either seek an intelligent guy (because they feel he is superior to her ) or the type that are straight around overall dumb and dont care..so they go for things like Dating bouncers, jocks, getting into clubs, fast cars, being treated bad, dating DJ's(music), Bartenders..

So try to probe what type of dumb girl she is..and adjust your persona as needed