Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strategies to get your women to loose weight

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met a lady online. Been dating for about 6 weeks. I smashed her on the third date and the s3x is regular now and good. I find her very attractive, fun to be with and she does not hold back in bed. Nice bj and I don’t have to ask for it. To quote Kevin Samuels she is friendly, feminine, cooperative and submissive. The only thing I don’t like is she is a little overweight. I’m not talking massive, but she could loose 20 to 30 lbs. If she did, she’d be hot as hell.

It’s a touchy subject obviously, but has anyone got a strategy to encourage her to slim off? How do you even approach the subject with her?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a touchy subject obviously, but has anyone got a strategy to encourage her to slim off? How do you even approach the subject with her?
There is nothing you can do.

Men, you must screen carefully. Gauge her level of interest in exercise and healthy eating before you think of anything long term. That is where her true habits lie.

Best case scenario - woman already is somewhat health conscious and has an existing gym membership or workout plan that she uses prior to meeting you. These chicks sometimes can still stand to lose some weight (they like exercise but have poor direction). This is best case scenario because she will listen to whatever guidance you provide.

More likely scenario - she’s lazy but will workout to make you happy. She will always revert back to lazy habits when she gets stressed or her interest level drops a bit. Accept that her size today will be the smallest she will ever be.

Good luck!

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted my solution for OP.
It doesn’t work my man.

Men, listen carefully. If she needs to lose more than 10-15 lbs you are better off just finding a different woman. Weight is all about habits. Those habits existed long before you came into her life. They won’t change.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It doesn’t work my man.

Men, listen carefully. If she needs to lose more than 10-15 lbs you are better off just finding a different woman. Weight is all about habits. Those habits existed long before you came into her life. They won’t change.
If they want something bad enough, they will change their habits. 20 - 30 lbs is doable. However, THEY need to want to get in shape. That's usually the issue. Getting them to do it for themselves and not to make you happy is where the issues lies. A dude can ride the train as long a they can/want, but eventually they will have to either accept an LTR/marriage with her weight or move on. If they accept them at their weight, it will prob. only go down hill from there once they are raising kids and doing the family thing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See if you can talk her into bike riding. It’s something fun you can do several times a week and you can ride trails, around your neighborhood, go to the beach, etc. bike riding is something you can build up starting a couple miles and work up to 10-20. It’s fun and it honestly doesn’t feel like exercise. If she will go for it, go bike shopping and buy two bikes.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing, when she does lose these 20-30 lbs you’ll have a whole different woman on your hands. She will have double to triple the attention she gets now, you ready to deal with that?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
See if you can talk her into bike riding. It’s something fun you can do several times a week and you can ride trails, around your neighborhood, go to the beach, etc. bike riding is something you can build up starting a couple miles and work up to 10-20. It’s fun and it honestly doesn’t feel like exercise. If she will go for it, go bike shopping and buy two bikes.
My GF wanted to go bike riding too, so she bought a bike since I already had one. So, yea, that works. Also, I picked up a Mirror workout system. Looks pretty cool and it's actually useful. So, we as dudes have to keep them in check, but also provide the tools they need to stay in check (weight wise). A dude also needs to stick to their guns and NOT proceed any further like move in, marriage, etc. until she gets her sh!t in gear. Reason being, if you want kids and she's 20 - 30 lbs over weight, add another 50 - 70 lbs while she's prego. Then it's certainly not going to be fun.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they want something bad enough, they will change their habits. 20 - 30 lbs is doable.
They don’t change. 20 lbs maybe. 15 is the upper limit in my experience. If she needs to lose 30 lbs it means the broad is just overweight, thus a lazy emotional eater.

Sorry guys, it’s the truth. Do yourself a favor and accept that they only get bigger.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One more thing, when she does lose these 20-30 lbs you’ll have a whole different woman on your hands. She will have double to triple the attention she gets now, you ready to deal with that?
This is where the rubber meets the road. You'll find out her true feelings about you. However, as long as a dude is making gains and is expanding his business status, it shouldn't be an issue.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
They don’t change. 20 lbs maybe. 15 is the upper limit in my experience. If she needs to lose 30 lbs it means the broad is just overweight, thus a lazy emotional eater.

Sorry guys, it’s the truth. Do yourself a favor and accept that they only get bigger.
I've seen then change, so, going to have to disagree with you there. It's easier to get a good female and get her to lose some weight, then a bad female all put together.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen then change, so, going to have to disagree with you there. It's easier to get a good female and get her to lose some weight, then a bad female all put together.
Ive been through this with 3 long term girlfriends and 2 long term plates. The max is about 15 lbs. Habits are stronger than interest level. It’s like trying to get an alcoholic to put down drinks. Food is the drug of choice for overweight women. Unless you control her food supply, it won’t work. Men, save yourself the time and screen this upfront.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 long term girlfriends?

Why are you afraid to be alone dude?
An off topic strawman and ad hominem, nice.

How many girls have you gotten to lose weight?

Im trying to warn the OP here. Get them the size you want from the beginning. Give a 10-15 lb grace if she really is a winner in other areas. The odds are they don’t get smaller.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Offer to workout with her.

Say “You know, I think it’d be fun to start working out together. It’ll be nice to have you there to push me.”
This is a good response. She does have a gym membership but she said she has not been going as much due to COVID. I hope that means she has an exercise mindset, and she has just put on some COVID pounds.

I intend to join a gym once COVID ends (I’ve been lifting in my basement for the past year) so maybe I should join her gym and do what you have suggested.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a way to talk to her about her weight history or otherwise find out how much she has weighed in the past. you may need to resort to pictures if talking about it is too touchy (it always is)

I've seen both sides of the spectrum. I had an ex i thought I could get to lose weight, but she never did. She had been consistently heavier since she turned 20. she's gone because of that.

My current gf is on a diet to lose weight because she's disgusted with how much she has gained over covid. She's dieting heavily and it's working. She has been heavier in the past but she has also managed to lose and keep weight off and she was very fit when I met her.

If a woman has a history of being heavy then there is very little chance that she'll have the ability, let alone the desire, to lose weight and keep it off.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Strategies to get your women to loose weight"

Mirror her behavior by sitting around, eating donuts all day....

:rofl: jk... I do not recommend wrecking your health, over some chick

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

One word: Competition.

Women will compete for a man they want. The playboy I run around with? I’m much thinner & fitter than any of the women he spins as plates. I’ve met most of these chicks. They are all trying to lose weight because they percieve me as competition and they aren’t as fit or as thin as I am. It’s almost a subconscious thing. My exBF was very handsome and women were always all over him. I weighed about 110 while dating him. That’s very thin on a 5’6” athletic frame. I’m back up around 115-117 now, sans constant competition.

Women who are thin to begin with after having children and getting some life experience have healthy habits. I refuse to gain weight for myself. I refuse to buy bigger clothes.

But those habits require discipline and restraint. Most people have neither discipline nor restraint and so they balloon with age.

Especially as people age this is a very important criteria to screen on. You are very unlikely to change another’s long established habits...

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make Godzilla noises and stomp around like a sumo wrestler whenever you're with her.

Have this playing the next time she walks into the room.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t work my man.

The habits can change if SHE wants it to change