"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Strange Woman At Work >>>>

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
I need some insight into what is wrong with this woman!! I think she may be interested but maybe not. I would just ask her out but I am a little worried about what is wrong with her.

She start working where I do about 3 or 4 months ago. I noticed she wore a wedding ring, but I was told she is divorced and that she told people that she kind of stays to herself. Well she quit wearing the wedding ring and I am sure she is no longer married . She is 30

Well I really never talk to her. Well one morning I get to work and stand outside until somebody comes to unlock the building. Well one morning she comes up to stand outside it was just me and her and she says something to me I answered her and she kind of looked at me like she was waiting for me to make convo well it was 6:00 A.M. and I am not to talkative at that time so I didn't say anything so then she goes on the other side of this Big post that holds up the roof that we was stading by, it was like she was hiding herself from me.very odd to me............... Now the other day she comes walking up and I am on my cell phone so she does not say anything and I am leaning against one of the 2 posts and I assume she is at the other one well I kind of peek and her she is stading on the other side of this post that I am leaning against. So there is like 2 feet between us but we can't see each other and there is nobody else around nowhere and neither of us are talking so I felt extremely weird!!!! Then break time comes and I am outside again standing by one of the posts talking to another woman I want to bang and this woman comes out and stands a few feet away from me and starts to smoke well of course she was on break like the rest of us so maybe it means nothing. Anyway today we go out on break about 6 of us and she is talking to her friend and I am talking to the rest of the people and I say something and I hear her giggle so I assume she was listening on what I was saying so then we start talking about police scanners "yeah I know tooo00 much info" welll I say something and she butts in and says that we will hear her tommorow on the scanner "she also is a police dispatcher" and that we better not make fun of her. I assume she was listening to what I say and she doesn't really speak and she just jumps in on our convo. Then she is leaving for the day and I pass her on her way out we almost ran into each other I look at her and she will not look at me she just looks at the ground. I noticed that she will look at the ground alot. so whats the deal with this babe? I must find out its like nothing I ever seen before . Does she have some interest in me, is she shy, does she have low self esteem?????
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Women act like this - ducking and dodging - when they like a guy, also they try to avoid you when they don't like you. I believe in this case she is digging you and is waiting for your approach.
 

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Ok so this is not weird behaviour for a woman? Is she shy or have low self esteem?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
How could we tell from your post alone - you are in a better place to judge this - ask her out and find out directly!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
She is a classic submissive female and she wants you to take control of the situation. Of course if you are a submissive male then this is not a good match.

You just have to take initiative here. She will not seduce you! Something tells me she is into you though...

Before you even consider DJing her make sure you are able to deal with possible drama of dating a coworker.

Last of all...Listen to PRL. He may be completely insane but his advice is solid.
 
Top