Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange time in my life...losing faith in women.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm not sure what it is...it could be a reactionary impulse by my social conditioning, but the last couple weeks, my "DJ skills" have absolutely crumbled.

I'm starting to lose faith in women. My last couple romantic encounters have been with:

-A 22 year old "dancer" who was sexually liberated but lacked passion for ANYTHING in life, boring, and expected the world without giving anything in return

-An older woman (28) who seemed like she was trying to trap a young man before her looks gave out on her

-Another older woman (35), who was totally sexually fvcked in the head, probably raped by her dad when she was 8 or something, she seemed incapable of any kind of affection, despite her "freakiness" sexually...never called her

-A slutty, semi-attractive girl I met at a friend's party who happened to be an old friend's girlfriend but still came on to me (right in front of him, I might add).

-Most recently, and probably longest-term, this girl I've been seeing on and off, 20 years old, we've been out maybe 3 times...she really seems like long-term material, but actually getting her out on a date is like pulling teeth. She always claims she's got school/work to do, yes, but the second one of her friends throws a party, she's out faster than trash on a Thursday. We always have fun when we DO get together (we've been intimate), but it seems like she never wants to make time.

I'd really like to find a girl I can date. I guess lately I've been convincing myself that I deserve better than this crap, but sometimes I wonder, especially with that last one, if there's something I'm doing wrong.

It seems like when I find a girl I really like and I start to think she might be worth my time, suddenly she starts to drift away and lose interest. Then there are the ones that ARE always available, but are usually worthless. I'm just starting to lose any hope of ever finding a girl who can truly do something for me. Someone who's smart and fun and pretty and, at the same time, free of all the drama and BS. Someone who enjoys giving as much into a relationship as I do.

Then sometimes I wonder if I focus on women entirely too much in general. Maybe I shouldn't even be looking.

I seriously AM starting to believe that my "womanizing days" are over. I mean, sure, I can go out to a bar still and pick up some girl and bang her, but I'm not a high-school or college guy any more. I'm dealing with women 23+, and from the crowd I've picked over, it seems like all the GOOD ones are INDEED taken. Because they sure as hell aren't out there in the real world, so they must be hiding in their homes with their husbands or something.

What's left is women with low self-esteem, or women who think they're owed the world when they have nothing to offer it, or women who are really great women but want nothing more than to fall into the same sinkhole that all other women are in.

I honestly don't know why I'm doing this "Don Juan" stuff any more. What's the goal here? What am I aiming for? At first I told myself it was pu$$y, but that didn't return the gratification I wanted. Then I told myself that it was so when I found a girl I really liked, I would know how to deal with her. But I haven't found a girl I really like and I don't know if one is out there.

I'd like to say I don't need a woman to be happy. In fact, I DON'T, but at the same time if you're happy, and then you get involved with a woman (or women) and continually find that she isn't (they aren't) what you expected and they always fall short of your expectations, it's hard to keep a good attitude about it.

Is this all just an exercise in self-improvement? A big masturbation session? Is it my fault? Have I come to expect so much out of women that I can't even enjoy their company any more? What the hell is going on?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro... you ain't losing it.. you just thinkin too much about it.... don't even think about macking, just be yourself and everything will fall into place man... as far as faith in women, you should know man... never put yout faith into anyone but yourself, and God... that's it.. putting faith in women, is like putting your trust in a crackhead.

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels,

Sounds like you may have fallen into something of a rut. Happens to the best of us dude. It's funny how when your looking for a woman or a relationship, you just seem to find the undesirables or nothing at all. And then when you do have a relationship, they just seem to fall right into your lap and then you say "Where the h*ll were you before??"

One way I look at being a DJ, is it's a way to be the best you can be in all facets of your life. The stuff on this site helps to bring out these qualities in ourselves. Once we start evolving with this new and better frame of mind, getting chics is just one of the many benefits.

Champ1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree! This DJ stuff and site is a way of making yourself a better person and getting the most out of your own life. I'm 28 and haven't been married or found the right woman with all the qualities that make me truly happy either. But, am I depressed about it when a lot of my friends and family are married and in LTRs? No, I'm happy with who I am and knowing that I have the social skills to talk to just about anyone and have all the qualities that are needed to contribute to an LTR if I choose to enter one, with a woman who qualifies to my self-standards. Women are just an added benefit to my life, and don't get me wrong, they are definitely a wonderful benefit! But, I learned a few years back that it's not the end of the world if others are married and I'm not yet. I also have seen a lot of these marriages end in divorce and the woman cheats on the husband, because he was being an AFC and not being a MAN. You have to learn to be a MAN first in order to truly be happy in any LTR, bottom line.
Champ

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're trying to juggle too many women at once. I'd almost bet that the main reason the one with long term potential doesn't seem to want to make the time to spend with you is because you come off as too unavailable because you're trying to keep something going with too many women at one time.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone hand him a tampon...

Maybe that 22y/o dancer lacked passion for YOU. No flaming intended here. It sounds like you hadnt unlocked her. Was this a day 2? And please clarify that she was a "stripper"

Whats wrong with the 28 y/o seeking validation that she's still hot? Thats perfectly normal for a woman to want that.

Its possible that the 35 y/o got buyers remorse. Seriously, how are you "losing faith in women?"

And it sounds like your boys GF was trying to play the whole jealousy bit. I do it to girls I just met 5 minutes ago. Again, its not uncommon.

One last thing... the GOOD women are everywhere. Just because you're in a slump, doesnt mean women are failing. The best women are the ones who are already in relationships. Find one of those and DHV.

Im not flaming, but you need to pull your head out man.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DHV?

The "stripper" date wasn't a 2nd date, it was a 3rd date. On the second date we had sex. Maybe it just wasn't good enough. But there was nothing to unlock there. I'd talked to her and she really had no goals, no ambitions, nothing she did for fun besides go drinking with her friends.

It may be "normal" for older women to seek validation, but I don't need a woman who needs me to validate her any more than a woman wants a guy to need validation.

I doubt the whole "jealousy" thing as well. I can't describe the situation any better right now, but she succeeded in getting him jealous and she only got WORSE after that.

I don't know...maybe it's just that I give too much ground too fast. I'm usually good with women on the first encounter/first date because I always figure that it's only "one date." But then on the second encounter I'm starting to worry too much and I start letting my insecurity show. That's the only reason I can think of why it would be ME.

Seriously, though, eh, I don't know. I'm just wondering if I should even be thinking about women in my life.

Reaction score
Dang we need to call you player supreme bruh. I was just sending an email about what your going through to my woman.

I do not like sharing my private life with the internet but here is the concept.

You need to learn to make love instead of rutting with woman:

I wanted to finish talking about s.e.x. vs making love. I need to teach you to open your heart during sex baby. When you open your heart your mouth engages and you vocalize how you feel inside...it bonds you deeper and takes you to another place other than the place you need to "go to get there"...ie getting a nut

In this world baby, you can feel the heart beating of your partner. You feel this overwhelming emotional connection that becomes this intense bliss. Nothing compares to this. Rutting can never reach this state. This is what it's all about.

The lack there of is one of the problems sexually that is wrong with our society. People like r**** are at the heart of it. They seek only self gratification of their sex. It's not about that. When you were in that life it's no wonder you had to be disconnected...because everybody around you was also...you had to be in order to even function within that society.

This is why I could never go to one of those parties. I can't disconnect. Maybe it's feminine of me. But we all have our own balance of male and female energy. In men the female energy is just way down there as is the opposite in women.

This is what causes the imbalance in gay's they are running too much of the opposite of their body structures energy. This energy creates the bodies that you see...look at how most of the gay men lack physical size...even though now adays they are compensating for that with weight training and many of them use steriods...which help fight off the destruction of aids. Although not all gays are skinny dudes either, but a great majority of them are.

Look at the bodies of the born dyke...this is why they look that way.

It's all about energy in our universe. Sexual energy can go higher. You and I are the doorway to a higher plane. I can't get there without you. You can't get there without me. That is why it's set up that way. It takes two opposites to create the spark.

What happens when you connect a positive cable to a negative cable...you get a spark. When you connect a positive to a positive you get a take away of energy...it draws energy away...which is why gay sex is a negative in the universe. It takes away energy. It doesn't spark creation...there is no increase in the flow or of the universal life force.

When you and I make love we create a higher version of this life force. The energy is higher and more rarified. Imagine a child concieved in this light vs a child conceived in the energy of just plain sex.

It's like getting breast milk vs milk from a box and a jug of water.

Now imagine what gay sex is like....below that of even a box of powdered milk and water cause no creation takes place..there is no opportunity for creation to occur. It creates an imbalance in the universe...a void of negative energy.

I just had a good discussion with John about this yesterday. I am trying to get him to see what gay sex is doing in the universe...or on the planet. I do care about what goes on on our world. I can't turn my back on what I feel. I can't just be mollified with "why care" cause the end results are when you build up enough negative void energy...nature will fight back. it is only a natural reaction. You've heard nature abhors a vacum...like how I fill your vacum. We each have opposite ideas in that area. But I think eventually he will see the light. Now how about you?

I guess I am ranting and Ive gotten off my subject.

If your only having sex like I said this morning your only jacking off using the body of another person. I'm not here for just sex. When I look back on how I lived my life...I never was. I've told John about how I always had to connect to a person before I could have sex with them...it was hard to get my dy..ck up and keep it up unless I could feel them even as a teen. I guess this is my gift...or curse as I used to see it. It took being able to disconnect over those years to do the things that I did to women.

Making love is the ultimate act of sex. There is nothing that can compare to it. I'm going to take you there and keep pushing you there until you and I are on the same plane. Last night was just a small example.

Our sex and love making has been good. I want more. I lead you follow. Or, I get a pitch fork and poke you in da but and prod you along.

I feel for that one friend John. He will never know this until he opens his heart to a woman. It will always be just ja,cking off using the body of a woman for him. He is stuck on waiting until it comes instead of Creating it with people that he shares himself with.

Passive feminine vs Aggressive masculine. I think he is going to see the light with this one also. You and I must create. When we create this creates a positive flow in our lives.

Look at how good you feel this morning. You feel alive. Why? It's not just all those nuts you got. It's cause you opened to love and took my love last night and this morning. Cuming together is the highest remember. It creates the spark at the same time and makes it more alive and real...

I guess fags can do it too if one is wacking off while the other is doing him....gross, but it's not the same it's still just wacking off for both of them fools...sorry I'm ranting about the gay shyt again.

Ok I'm done we can discuss this in person.

Take from what I told her and see if it you can apply it to your own life.

Learn to make love to the women you share yourself with..otherwise your just wacking off in them.

This has been the secret that I have had that drives women crazy and bonds them too me. It was the abuse of this that I used to self create who I was when I took the name playersupreme.

When you open that door in women they will do anything for you. But when you do it together there is nothing you can't do.

Reaction score
Let me add that I am the real player supreme with our without the "_" I keep forgetting not to use this screen name anymore due to the number of posts it's under.

It takes more than answering 2000 flames to reach master don juan or whatever it's called these days for senior members.

2518 (6.92 posts per day)

I don't post 6.92 times a day. I spend a weekend dealing with idiots and wack offs and having frolicing fun making them look like fools every now and then.

I do take days off and not say a word or even come here.

I do moderate at another site and still not even come here.

It takes skill like what you've showed gopher or squirrels. You really should change your name to reflect who you truely are.

A squirrel to me is a big rat with a fuzzy tail that fills it's cheeks with food and stores it away for winter.

With your success that you've shown there isn't any winter coming into your life unless you create it as is seen in your post above...you made it now un make it.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your ehad out of your ass squirrels, your meeting old hags and strippers...Find some girls your own age, seems like you might be settling a bit and are unhappy at the level of quality you get when you settle....Good

This should motivate you to look for better, not to be disillusioned by random wackos you meet....

PS - Screenames aren't important, quality of contribution does...

Reaction score
Originally posted by deeloo
^ what does my name tell u then mr. i-like-to-have-ugly-old-women-rubbing-themselves-against-my-body-then-taking-pictures-and-"showing-off"-on-sosuave?
that your caucasion. your young and ****y...you call yourself after a hiphop term to feel cool..

becase of your youth you can't see reality and truth. hence your post above. you don't see true game deeloo or you would of seen how I posted it wasn't about the girl...I even posted how I almost broke her hands off my nice new sweater as soon as the photo was done...I didn't invite her into my shot...she intruded.

if you had game you would see this as my players at PU do. the saw it was about the attitude as to why I posted that photo. It wasn't about how fat I looked...or how thin my eyebrows are..or how old she looked when in actuallity I am older...or about ...ect ect...

If you had true game you would see this. but your on a good start kid. you choose a decent thing to call yourself.

When I first came here I had the name zenmack. Cause I had my level of game into the zen level...and I was macking...here is a tip that means taking money from women without putting them on the streets:

ZenMack: feed a nigga
ZenMack: **** a nigga
Col : Your babygirl is here!
ZenMack: Put some money into my account again too.
ZenMack: this sunday at 1pm bring yo big ass down here
Col: That is all I have ever wanted to do.....but you confused me.....
Col : okay Daddy!
ZenMack: later!
Col : Muah!

Let me explain what that means cause it's more than a cool phrase that you hear on the radio according to a true mack in the game:

992.12 in reply to 992.11

A Mack can leave a bi.tch clear across the country for weeks, even months and still have all his papers waiting for him when he returns.
A pimp really got to work.... must be there babysitting constantly because his ho's will trip if he ain't around and fu.ck wid his paper. Macking is more of a mental game, pimping more physical.

now applying mental to the level of zen.

I've seen (real and proven)pimps and players with real names such as YourlivingKing , Mr. Fabulous, PimpSupreme and such...if you think playersupreme gets to you.

Like I've posted before I don't call myself gopher or rat or piggy or any other thing that crawls the earth, cause I'm above it.

In order to rise in this game you got to go above it. From the top it all looks small down below.

Hence naturalzen saying all I do is spit commensense which is true for the most part. but you got to get above it in order to see.

Lets start with defining yourself correctly and with power!

I thank you fellows for a chance to drop some knowledge on ya heads I hope it sinks in.

peace

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The name actually has no meaning. It was those times in college when we had been drinking all night saturday night and sat around, hung over, Sunday morning playing Playstation and shouting stupid stuff at each other. "squirrels" was one of those things.

Honestly, I'm looking for better women. But I don't have much luck. I don't know where I'm supposed to meet women...I have only a few CLOSE friends, so I don't go to a lot of parties or anything like that...I don't see many women in day-to-day life, even though I have my hobbies and such. (they're not hobbies that attract a lot of women) So that leaves the common "meeting places", AKA the bars and clubs. And the yield there is usually sub-par. Supposedly there are GOOD women in there somewhere looking for a man, but I sure as hell never see 'em.

I dunno...I've got some stuff I have to work through myself too, I suppose. I still have a timid streak, that ever-present "is everybody looking at me?" feeling that seems to be fighting any changes I try to make in myself.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God, it's become one of these threads. :rolleyes:

Seriously, deeloo, why are you going around starting crap?

And PlayerSupreme...how can you keep a straight face when in one post you're touting how you rise about the "player-hatin'" and in the very next post descend to respond to flames, again and again and again...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this sh!t again

cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

squirrels, don't you get tired of posting the same boohoo sh!t? seriously, you have been disillusioned with women and life and in a rut for how long now? how many posts are you going to start with the same sh!t as your thesis? the same sh!t, said the same way!

look at yourself. if you are so disillusioned with life and women, and who knows what else, then you need to seriously look within. how many times to we have to say the same sh!t to you?

next time you want to start this thread, don't do it. tell yourself to be a man. and quit whining like a biotch.

how is that for a slap in the face? you like those, don't you? cuz you ask for one every other week.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
And now back to the topic...

Squirrels, and most of the other guys around here who biatch and moan about women being flakey - and not knowin what they want - and havin not passion in life - keeping missing one major point.

Ask yourself how many close friends do you really have? I'll bet it's less than 5. I mean REAL friends who will help you out when you need to move house, who you can talk to at any time. Not just people who you're friendly with and may share a drink with you every weekend.

Now if really good mates are such a rare commodity then why should we expect really good quality girlfriends to be any more common? The only difference is that you analyse every single fukkyn interaction you have with a chick. Did you write lengthy essays about all those potential male buddies who flaked on you. You maybe held a party and he didn't turn up. Or you were out drinking at a bar one night and struck up some awesome conversation with a dude and he was the best wingman you ever had but at the end of the night you parted ways never see each other again. Did you sit around the next day stressing that maybe he could have been your best friend if you'd used a few more techniques. No way - it didn't even cross your mind 'cause you knew it didn't matter sh!t.

Now apply the same approach to women. You're gonna meet a lot of girls in life and 99% of them aren't gonna be compatible with you. That's just the way it is - the same way you wouldn't consider being best buddies with 99% of the guys you meet in life.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: this sh!t again

Originally posted by iqqi
cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

squirrels, don't you get tired of posting the same boohoo sh!t

how many times to we have to say the same sh!t to you?
The pot calls the kettle black.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: this sh!t again

Squirrels,

I'm not sure where you live but I have an idea you may want to think about.

I was having a conversation with a good friend last night about the differences between "city girls" and "small town girls". Both of us have been involved with both types of women and we've had very similar experiences. I consider myself to be half city slicker and half small town.

We both came to the conclusion that most city girls are a pain in the a$$. Flakey, high maintenance, flighty, fickle, and not very down to earth/genuine.

While you could say the same thing about any woman I think you'll find small town chicks to be a little more real and down to earth. They might be tough to find in the big city but they are there.

Now I might be making a huge generalization here but in my experience this seems to be true.

Good luck and don't give up man. I think your statement about not thinking or obsessing over women is a good one. When you stop searching you'll find what you're looking for.

Peace.

Reaction score
Welcome to the club Squirrels, I'm going on 42 and all I find out there are masculine lying hors with bad uppity attitudes and fat sloppy loud hos, for the last 25 years!! I don't think it is going to get any better anytime soon! Just dont expect too much from these American slvts and you won't be disappointed.

You should be looking for much younger women if you want a viable alternative to the older hors who you've encountered as of late! A woman where you can mold and bring into your existence!

Say no to hos and ho-mos!!!!

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough of this sh1t guys, squirrels has been around enough and has posted enough quality advice that he deserves the same in return.

In terms of your question, I guess I am a numbers guy all around. If you look at any particular situation there is almost always an X% of the time it will go this way and Y% of the time it will go this way. Any particular move by a DJ will give you a Z% chance of getting to your goal.

The reason that this is, is because people are not all the same. We are not cardboard cut-outs of each other. Women are cardbord cut-outs of each other either. They are still predictable in terms of X's and Y's but there are always outlyers.

There are odds for everything in dealing with women just like there are certain odds with respect to rolling a 7 or getting a blackjack.

Out of 30 women you might make a move on, (30 out of 500 women you might be attracted to) only 1 or 2 will be right for you. 15 of the 30 won't really like you, 10 are just flakes and not worth your time, 3 you screw up with and so on.

Your pool of possible women is not big enough yet. You're only up to No. 10 out of the 30 chances you have to take to find that 1 rose among the dandelions.

Sometimes an AFC will hit his lucky number by accident, sometimes he will settle below the best chick he could have got.

But you have to keep rolling the dice until that 1 out of 30 turns up. Mistakes 1 through 29 don't negate the chance that No. 30 is a lucky 7.

And lets face it, most chicks aren't worth the effort. A few are though which is entirely the point.