Strange story ...

the_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a small strange story from me...

My friend PH and I decided to go to some kind of vacation to a city close to ours. PH wanted to meet a girlfriend of his he hadn't seen for a while, and since she would be there with another female friend, someone had to keep the 2nd one busy... :D.
As soon as we arrived and met them, I found out that the girl No 2 wasn't alone, she was with her boyfriend. I said to myself: "OK, no problem, I will have some nice time anyway". And I did. During the first nights we went to some local clubs, have fun and got closer to the new friends.
One night, though, I met a really amazing girl working at a club, couple of years older than me, about 25. She was really beautiful and as it turned out, she had a lot of sex experiences! Let's call her ... OG. OG and I talked for a while and as she was really horny that night, we went to the place I was living when the club closed. You see, PH was with his girlfriend and the apartment was all mine :D. We had sex (that's were I notice that she had experience at sex :D) but she didn't let me kiss her to mouth(WTF ??? It was like I was watching the "Pretty Woman" film !!!). It was pure animal sex.

In the morning (noon actually) I drove her home since she has some thinks to do. I didn't ask for her phone number since the following night I went to the club again. She was surprised to see me. And, when the club closed, we went to my place and had sex...again :D. (Ok, guys, I tell you that this had never happen to me, ever!!!). I don't know if she liked the fact that I was younger and inexperienced, but I enjoyed it anyway. This time, OG was far wormer than the night before. She was all kissing (NOT ON THE MOUTH ... WTF with this girl ???) and we sleep together holding each other. I forgot to mention that the night before she slept to her side of the bed and I on the other. Big change since the previous night!

The two next days, PH, our new friends and I went outside of the city to visit some tourists places, so I hadn't the chance to see her. All OG knew was that I was going to leave and I would continue my vacation to other city. The day D+4, we returned and, you guessed correct, I went to visit her, again . Again, she was surprised to see me and after the club closed, we went for a ride with my car. I bought some candles and we found a nice quiet beach where we could have a romantic evening…hmm not exactly evening, more close-to-morning-night, but anyway... We had sex and we talked a lot until sunrise. She was all kissing, like night No 2, but this time she kissed me on the mouth. What a relief!!! She, by herself, gave me her phone number as I was going back to my city.

The following days we talked for a while on the phone and she left me some messages saying that she misses me. The next weekend I went to visit her, since the distance wasn’t much. We had some fun there and before I left, she said that the distance shouldn’t be a problem and that she would like to spend some days with me the following weeks as she was planning to take some days off work.

BUT ...
When I tried to call her the week she was very cold! When I told her that I would like to visit her, she didn’t give me a straight answer. When I asked her what was going on and if she would like to see me, she came with the coldest behavior:
“I don’t want to spent any time with you”

It was very hard for me as I am an extreme AFC...
I went searching online for some answers and here I am...

I’m still wondering what the hell happened!
Any suggestions?

the_afc

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either:

a) She was just out for a bit of fun, she's had it and now doesn't want any strings;

or

b) She's very screwed up (I'd go with this one on the basis of the not kissing thing). Sounds like the girl has serious issues which I couldn't even speculate on without the help of a trained mental health professional.

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hound_of_Love
Either:

a) She was just out for a bit of fun, she's had it and now doesn't want any strings;

or

b) She's very screwed up (I'd go with this one on the basis of the not kissing thing). Sounds like the girl has serious issues which I couldn't even speculate on without the help of a trained mental health professional.
Or she has oral herpes and didnt want to pass it on to him:eek:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are dealing with a wh0re.

a) She works at a club (girls who work at nightclubs are known to be easy)

b) You had one night stand with her (don't even think you are suave, I bet she does this alot)

c) She is good at sex (see b)

d) She doesn't kiss on the mouth ( she does not feel any emotional connection to you, she is a wh0re, you were her boytoy for the night)

e) she was surprised to see you again because obviously other guys who had ONS with her knew that they were dealing with a wh0re and never went back. You went back! and got more bootie.

Don't even think of going to a relationship with this girl. All she is good for is sex, she will not make a good girlfriend. Consider yourself lucky that she doesn't want to see you and you didn't get her pregnant or caught one of her diseases.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow !

this woman is obviously

1. Prostitute
2. Ex Prostitute
3. Works in club but " works " after hours with clients she meets through her club job. see 1.

DJDamage
She works at a club (girls who work at nightclubs are known to be easy)

yes. barmaid. works at club. wants to work at club = wh0re

DJDamage
Don't even think of going to a relationship with this girl. All she is good for is sex, she will not make a good girlfriend. Consider yourself lucky that she doesn't want to see you and you didn't get her pregnant or caught one of her diseases.

listen to DJDamage !

and please tell us you used protection with this dangerous woman !

i am also gunna drop another bomb on ya. in my professional opinion she WAS ON DRUGS

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

the_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the replies...

Lost In Translation
Of course I used protection. I am an AFC but I'm not stupid.
And no, she was not on drugs.

DrMetallica
No I'm not French, y?

I think you are all right. Thanks for the advices!

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slightly off-topic: It's interesting how 'the_afc' readily admits he is an AFC (unlike half the people here which are AFC's pretending to be DJ's) yet he is getting action left and right from a girl at the club.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
green69
Slightly off-topic: It's interesting how 'the_afc' readily admits he is an AFC (unlike half the people here which are AFC's pretending to be DJ's) yet he is getting action left and right from a girl at the club.

1. you offer the thread starter no advice or help

2. you cannot explain why she won't kiss him on the lips

3. getting sex from a woman is not worthy of a medal

lets review what the thread starter said

HE IS CONFUSED AND SEEKS UNDERSTANDING AS TO WHY

but she didn't let me kiss her to mouth(WTF ??? It was like I was watching the "Pretty Woman" film !!!). It was pure animal sex.

his own instincts screamed at him SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

I didn't ask for her phone number since the following night I went to the club again. She was surprised to see me

SHE WAS SURPRISED TO SEE HIM

1 night stand x never see them again = NORMAL

what this b*tch does this every night ?

NOT NORMAL

b*tches want to feel like it meant something and seek further contact most of the time

BUT NOT THIS WOMAN

She was all kissing (NOT ON THE MOUTH ... WTF with this girl ???)

is this normal ? HELL NO

All OG knew was that I was going to leave and I would continue my vacation to other city

she did it to satisfy her lust or itch as the h0s say

she knew he was leaving town so she chose him to avoid upsetting her business interests

Again, she was surprised to see me

BUT ...
When I tried to call her the week she was very cold! When I told her that I would like to visit her, she didn’t give me a straight answer. When I asked her what was going on and if she would like to see me, she came with the coldest behavior:
“I don’t want to spent any time with you”

explain why she is back in pimpin' mode

she tells him cold and straight

NO NORMAL WOMAN DOES THIS

they flake !

A PROSTITUTE WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT TO GET LOST !

here's a clue

she would like to spend some days with me the following weeks as she was planning to take some days off work.

she has no bills to pay ? she can just not work and her small paying job and get by ?

just take time off ?

for what ?

all the signs are pointing to her being NOT NORMAL

I’m still wondering what the hell happened!
Any suggestions?

yeah man. you hooked up with a pro for a few days on the side.

she expected you to leave town. you are not a paying customer.

forget about her and learn from it

read the dj bible and move on

best of luck :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**