Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

strange situations with coworker...your opinion ?

frenchstallion

Reaction score
Hello guys !

first of all this post will be a long one and English isn’t my first language, but to the people who read it all and can give advice on the following I would be very thankful for.

Its about a situation at work: I´m 29, she is about 40 (but still hot of course :D). I m a sports therapist and work in a gym but the gym is connected with the thermal bath and sauna (everything is in the company where I work in like sauna, thermal bath, wellness, physiotherapist and so on). She works as lifeguard at the thermal bath. So its very strange thats why I would like to have opinions of good seducers in here.

I won´t mention everything because it will be very long anyways. I see her very irregular and even when I saw or see her I can’t speak always with her, because I just give the water gymnastics for older people in the thermal bath. I spoke sometimes with her and thought she is interested, looked me very deeply in the eyes always and there was some situations where I thought she must be interested (for example she trained in our gym and asked me the same day 2 questions she should have known herself).

Now a „important“ day came. I was in the thermal bath as a guest myself, she was working on this day. Normaly they re always 2 working but there she was alone in her cabin so I went up to talk to her. We talked like maybe 10 minutes she asked me questions too but then a thing happened where my first question comes. I saw here 1 week before that talk at the gas station, she was sitting in her car I was outside and wanted to go inside to pay. I stopped before her car( so 5m away from her at max.) and was looking at her with my hand on my forehead as fun. (Like a old person to see better, I hope you understand what I mean). I had a cap on but its impossible that she didn’t recognized me, later when I paid she went inside I said hi and she said hi that was is for the moment. But when I looked at her where she sat in her car she was just lookin with open eyes without smiling like she was in a shock :D … back to the thermal bath where I talked to her: I said aah you didn’t recognized me at the gas station? (I said that as joke, because like I said its nearly impossible that she didn’t recognized me) and then she said what no I didn’t saw you. So I said that’s not possible I was in front of your car and saw you in the shop too you even said hi and she just answered ah well I thought maybe its someone from tennis. (I think she is a member at the local tennis club). So thats the first strange thing. What would you say makes her behave that way? Because I don’t know I don’t think it falls in the category hard2get but it was complelty unnecessary.

So now comes the second one where I will have a question about: Its in the same talk I just thought I don’t see her often, she gave me many signals I have to attack here so I asked her in a bit funny way: What would you say if I would ask you if we drink a hot chocolate together? Its important to know that before she always looked me deeply in my eyes. Now she answered: well I would answer that it don’t make much sense because I m older than you and we re colleagues. I like you as a colleague. That was most of it, the rest I forgot, but when she said that she looked away. NOW to know what’s I think very important too is that she has someone on her side, who is I guess at least 20 years older and barely can walk :D I saw them often together in the sauna because I m there often to like her. Randomly I saw him in his car but it seemed he doesn’t even have money. (Of course I can’t judge on that but doesn’t seem filthy rich). And no don’t worry I m not a stalker :D. Nevertheless I think she is just with him for security and not for real attraction.

The point which I want to make here is that if she wasn’t really interested she could have said well you know I have a boyfriend or I have someone on my side (because I saw them often together in the sauna) but she didn’t said one word about him. Normally I m very easy when women said she is too old but in that moment I didn’t knew what to say and the talk ended pretty soon after that.

So big question nr.2 : was this just a ****test and she wanted more commitment or you think she isnt interested in the first place?

All this is I guess 6 months ago. I m not desperate with women and had other ones and didn’t pursued this with my colleague further, because I said to myself I wouldn’t „attack“ until she send me a big signal or she shows me big interest.

So now I come to the last part which is what happened after my try. She showed again some signs like when I gave the water gymnastics she passed and asked me as a joke if she can take part in it too. Or she and her colleague (they are good friends so she probably knows too) switched on the under water light, switched it off and again switched on; this happened on 2 different days so I don’t think its coincidence. But like I said without big signal from her I m doing nothing, so I didn’t talked to her or responded to her games (just said hi when we our ways crossed)

So final thing where I have a question: She seems more cold now with me and doesn’t smile at all when she sees me but still sends little little signals. With one of my colleague she sometimes laugh and walk a bit arm-in-arm like friends (he isn’t very attractive and the possibility that she finds him attractive is very low), In general she is kind with everyone expect with me she laughs never, even when I don’t see her that often.

So the last question: Is she playing games? Maybe is she disappointed in her self to say „no“ where I asked her out? Or isn’t she interested ?

Guys, I m finish my last words would be of course she’s not the only woman on earth and it doesn’t have that much importance but thats just really weird to me and I want to hear some experienced seducer to tell me their opinion. I accept fully when you will say bro she just isn’t interested just search another one (what I m doing anyway because I didn’t gave her attention) it would be just very strange to me when a woman acts that way when she isn’t attracted at all.

Thanks to everyone who read it all and answer me!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I´m 29, she is about 40
I have to resist my urge to channel my inner @BadBoy89 and give you some sort of speech about how you are in the wrong forum and SoSuave is meant to discuss hot, childlesss women ages 18-23; so I wont be doing that. But I will tell you that my mind started to wander off after reading this part:

Its about a situation at work
Dont dip your pen in company ink, bro. And welcome to SoSuave

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Dr.Suave,
" SoSuave is meant to discuss hot, childlesss women ages 18-23"
Since When?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have all the sexual power at work and are essentially never held accountable for ‘harassment’. If a girl at work wants you. She’ll let you know.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hi Dr.Suave,
" SoSuave is meant to discuss hot, childlesss women ages 18-23"
Since When?
Hey bro. It not something I say, and its not meant to be taken literally. I think the point that Badboy89 is trying to make is that you shouldnt really need much help or "game" for pulling older women, divorced women or single moms; those should be easy