Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange situation, silly, but need advice

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation. A year or so ago I joined a group of people to go bowling once a week with. It's usually every Thursday and every one has a great time. About two months ago a old girl joined the group. She was shy, but slowly started to open up. One thing led to another, and we decided to go out a couple of times. We really didn't hit it off, and that was okay. I still wanted to go bowling and I attempted to remain friendly. Well, after I didn't ask her out a third time things went a bit hairy. Since she rebuffed my sex advances I assumed it was DOA. After drinks, people were concerned and everyone asked if she was okay. One guy wanted to call her an Uber, but she said she's fine, leave her alone. No one tells me what to do. She then turned to me and said, you've been up my ass all night. WTF. Myself and others looked at her crazily and I said umm, no, but maybe you had too much to drink. She said screw off and walked away. I went on a small vacation and took some time off. I came back a couple of weeks ago and there was some new people who joined. I got along with all of them and one guy that I got along well with since we're in the same field she starts chatting up, okay, cool. Next week, she and the other guys/girls all arriving at the bowling alley in the same car, I'm basically the only one on my own now. I rarely hear from any of them now, but they are all texting and FBing themselves. At bowling this Thursday, I felt like the odd man out. They were all chatting with themselves, and again, I'm bowling and hanging at the bar to get some drinks. I felt totally isolated.

We even went out to get a bite to eat, but I really felt out of 9 people, eight were talking amongst themselves and I was the one with my d!ck in my hand. I, of course, interjected in the convos where I could, but the girl above always interjected out of no where. I am talking to the dude she's hanging out with since he's sitting right next to me, and she would jump in, not funny when I said something where we both laughed, or we were talking about something else. I ignored. I feel she's ostracized me from the bowling group. I hate walking away as I really enjoy bowling. I swear, I am sitting there in the alley waiting for my turn and everyone is talking to each other and I'm on the outs. I would try to interject, but it's not holding traction. It was never like this before.

I am trying to just wait it out so everything hopefully resets, but it's pretty bad. It even effects my score. No one else I know enjoys bowling. It just sucks. I even asked the girl I'm dating to go bowling with me, she said she'd come watch, but doesn't want to bowl.

Would you guys just say screw it and continue to go or just move on?