Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange how on Plenty-of-Fish, you can block...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
...people trying to send you messages about sexual encounters, but you can't block people who already have kids, you can't block people of certain body types, etc...

What an awful website. :p

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
...people trying to send you messages about sexual encounters, but you can't block people who already have kids, you can't block people of certain body types, etc...

What an awful website. :p
It does suck. POF is awful. I never had any success there but I've banged tons of hot girls off match and craigslist. Go there.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes U Can

UNDER YOUR PREFERENCES.............scroll through your match types and click on the body types or whatever your preferences.

its a free site...........too many bad apples on there......spoil it for the good ones

Frank_Tartaglia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree. POF is a lousy site, as are most free dating sites.

I've had pretty good luck with Match.com though.

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite is how some women block "men who have contacted women who are looking for casual sex."

That's just pathologically hilarious.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My fave is how you can't filter out people without photos. Yeah, we're going to believe you look like Eva Longoria.

Reaction score
The worst is how women can block men but men can't block women. The site is run by militant femi-nazis.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, What the hell is this website anyways?

I´ve sent tons of messsages and 99% of the time i got no response. When they do make contact and seem interested, again they simply vanish.

It´s unbelieavable that I could not arrange a single meeting with any of them. :down: I´ve tried other sites as well (paid ones) and the result is the same. It borders on cospiracy theories I might say. No response from anyone? Really????

BTW, Is there another thread talking about this topic?