Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

strange girl

newguy

Reaction score
Ok, here is the situation. There's this girl i met last week who was rude to me, blew me off, and seemed genuinely disinterested. Later this week i saw her, and she didn't even say hello. Now i'm hearing from her friends and my friends that talk to her that she is VERY interested. I asked her out friday night, and she told me she'd call me back. What is the deal with her? Should I just move on? She would not be a relationship girl, just a hook-up.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dawg she is definatley immatue. i have this redhead in my class who is playin that game with me too

i jus have fun

one day im nice the next im a funny pr1ck

but dude jus cause u know a girl likes u doesnt mean that u should

play round with her

get her in the palm of your hand

but know shes immature

-DrIx

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't see the point in NEXTing without making a serious attempt for your goals with this woman.

If she is "interested", according to her friends - get her out on a date. Who cares if it is 'traditional' movies and dinner. Do it. Get her alone with you and chat her up. See if she really IS interested, first. Then see if she is a good match for you - in my case, this would mean she is interesting, intelligent, honest, and at least remotely good looking.

DON'T next her until you at least make a genuine, 100% effort for a date or 'get together'. Don't pass up ANY opportunity.

Dammit, "make the ho say no" (credit Gunwitch on that). Don't go through life saying, "well...I'm pretty sure I could have had ____, if I tried".

Reaction score
OH SHE JUST DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS DAMN IT!! ITS STUPIDITY LIKE THAT, THAT MAKES ME WANT TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!