"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Strange Bootcamp start

StoneCold

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
HI guyz


I just started Bootcamp and I need a explanation

iM on the Hi thing and i gota say its been Strange

I went down Da shopping area/mall and around campus alone to start off with

and in 2 hours i didnt do 1 Hi I have a great Body and was wearing a bomber jacket open zipped to make me look even bigger
anyway i am kinda attractive and get alot of younger women checking me out

Im really good with eye contact and smilling

anyway in 2 hours i passed a lot of women and no Hi,s i tryed to pump myself up and still just smiles and eye contact

Then I met one of my mates planning to go down the Gym but ended up not going

now the strange thing is when i was with my mate i did 10 Hi,s in under 15 mins

explain to me or give advice on why being with my mate enhanced my results I appreciate it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

deepraj

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
Maybe you are more comfortable with your mates around? I know when my mates are around me I feel more comfortable/confident.

Deep
 
Top