Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Straight to your house date tips

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My entire f***ing city is shutdown and there's almost nothing to do. It doesn't help that it's winter (midwest) and cold.

I truly have no idea what to do for dates now. There are only a few restaurants open, with outdoor seating only, and a winery. There's also a hookah lounge. Otherwise everything is closed. I do live in a pretty nice apartment complex, and it has a nice lobby with a coffee bar, so I'm thinking of inviting them to hang out there first and come up to my apt to cook them dinner if we get along.

I've pulled off the straight-to-your-house date thing before, but it's usually for women I meet from cold approach, not dating apps. But I don't really like doing it in general because I find it difficult to make them comfortable while simultaenously maintaining a sexual vibe. I know the whole netflix and chill meme is a real thing, but how many of these guys are actually f***ing instead of just binge watching crappy shows sitting around doing nothing?

Any suggestions on how to go about this?

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation and it's gotten way too cold to do walks, outdoor patios, parks, etc.

Work with what you have and it depends on what you want and your approach.

Start with the lobby with coffee bar since it's in a public setting, then if things go well, ask them up to your place if they feel like drinking some nice alcoholic c0cktails.

Otherwise, if you're looking for something more long term/quality and not desperate to get laid on the first date, I have gone far as to say I'd like to invite you to my place(due to the lockdown and closings) to hang out but tell them that you won't have sex or put out on the first date. Just reverse the script and it generally diffuses any tension and makes them more comfortable to come over. And it's also not a guarantee that things won't end in sex if both of you hit it off once she's there and both of you vibe.

If you don't know already, having your place decorated nicely, clean, smelling good, organized, and having a nice shimmering/fancy looking bar cart to mix good girly drinks will do wonders. Having good selection of tunes and movies on the go will also help in this regard. Having decorative art/trinkets around your place also lends to good conversation starters for any dead moments and can further raise your value. Girls love all that stuff.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation and it's gotten way too cold to do walks, outdoor patios, parks, etc.

Work with what you have and it depends on what you want and your approach.

Start with the lobby with coffee bar since it's in a public setting, then if things go well, ask them up to your place if they feel like drinking some nice alcoholic c0cktails.

Otherwise, if you're looking for something more long term/quality and not desperate to get laid on the first date, I have gone far as to say I'd like to invite you to my place(due to the lockdown and closings) to hang out but tell them that you won't have sex or put out on the first date. Just reverse the script and it generally diffuses any tension and makes them more comfortable to come over. And it's also not a guarantee that things won't end in sex if both of you hit it off once she's there and both of you vibe.

If you don't know already, having your place decorated nicely, clean, smelling good, organized, and having a nice shimmering/fancy looking bar cart to mix good girly drinks will do wonders. Having good selection of tunes and movies on the go will also help in this regard. Having decorative art/trinkets around your place also lends to good conversation starters for any dead moments and can further raise your value. Girls love all that stuff.
Good advice there, I actually have a date Sat with a girl that appears to be LTR material so I may use that line.

Problem with my place is that I'm ultra minimalist and have literally nothing in the apt besides some basic furniture and my gaming PC which is setup in the main room. I don't use hulu/netflix either and usually just opt to put on Spotify.

That said the apt is quite nice and it has a good view of the city.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice there, I actually have a date Sat with a girl that appears to be LTR material so I may use that line.

Problem with my place is that I'm ultra minimalist and have literally nothing in the apt besides some basic furniture and my gaming PC which is setup in the main room. I don't use hulu/netflix either and usually just opt to put on Spotify.

That said the apt is quite nice and it has a good view of the city.
Nice. :up:

Good Views are good. Not having a lot of stuff let's you keep things clean easily.

I'm pretty much the same way when it comes to minimalism. You can always get one or two prints to frame and hang on the wall that can stir up conversations or invoke some kind of feelings in everyone that sees it. If you don't have any shelves to display stuff, get some and put some stuff on it.

If you're into gaming, get a couple small game figures or lego sets. Like I have one of the Lego Architectural sets because I like architecture and have it displayed on a shelf.

Girls love aromatherapy **** so it's easy to get an aromatherapy machine or a cool incense holder. Also some kind of cool light also starts up convos and can wow girls. They are suckers for any kind of plants and succulents too.

The whole point is to provide a space that invokes thoughts, feelings, value, your personality that will give them the wow factor so you can get them in the relaxed mood that they need to move onto the next thing with you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, this was how my kitchen looked.
kitchenBefore.jpg

I made it over to look more visually appealing. Another thing women are impressed by and gives them the tingling sensations. haha
Not sure if you can see the coat hook of a chair all the way to the right. That's another one of those convo starters that make women tingle.
kitchenAfter.JPG

This is what I'm talking about having a simple shelf with stuff like plants and such. Not gonna lie, that artsy mood light, plants, aroma therapy has gotten me laid more than once just by the fact that those kinds of things make women tingle. LOL
apt3.jpg

Now with the lockdowns, it's not a bad idea to improve your place especially if you plan on having women over as the norm.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your username says it--flex on these b!tches. Literally and figuratively. Get jacked or well defined. Spruce up your place and your personal clothing and jewelry.