Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Straight out the Twilight Zone!

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey. Djs!

It's been a while since I've posted.. Life keeps me busy these days.. that and the girls fawning over me.. As you think you shall become... it's so true..

Listen, this is the weirdest thing that's ever happen to me, and I'd like some advice. This is not a "Should I DJ Her" question at allbut.. "should I get involved with the situation..?" This happened last night:

I went up the Blockbuster Video at about 10:30 at night to drop off some movies. As I was sitting in my car, about to get out, a car pulls up to my car, and there is a single attractive girl inside. She shouts and waves at me. Now, I find this a little odd, but since projecting that Dj attitude, it's actually happened a few times before, so I'm not surprised.

She gets out of the car with a camera, and taps on my window, and I roll it down. She asks if she can take a picture with me. Now, I find this getting weirder. It's normal for a group of girls to use the take our picture line to get to talking to you ,but she was alone. So, i'm getting concerned. I snap her picture and start talking to her and very quickly I realize she is high as a kite, and maybe on the edge of a nervous breakdown as well.

Nothing she says makes any sense; she's talking about "the darkness" and "true happiness" and junkie bull****, but by asking her questions I being to get the picture-- she's been on a DXM binge for three days.. that right, she's been getting high on masive amounts of cough syrup and she wants more.

I tell her to come into the Blockbusters with me and maybe I can find someone to help her, but when I go in and the clerk starts talking, I realize she's been driving around the parking lot for some time and have been in an out the store.

So I drop off the movies and walk her back to the car, and I'm seeing that she can't walk well, her sensory perception is all messed up and she almost walks in front of a car.

So at that point, I decide I can't let her stay in this parking lot and let god knows what happen to her, and I can't let her drive. So I ask her if she has a cell phone so we can call her friends. I don't carry a cell phone, and the battery is dead on hers, so I'm like f*** what do I do with the girl now?

So I tell her to tell me where she lives and that I'll drive her back to her place so she can crash safety. But she doesn't want to go, and she can't give me directions on how to get there. She tries to leave but I convince her not to drive, and I tell her come with me back to my house.

So she says she wants to go with me and we get in the car, and she keeps playing with her camera. She's obsessed with it. Then, things hit the roof when she hands me the camera and says, "Do you know what this means? It means we have to have sex!"

****. What I have gotten into, I was thinking.

So I get her back to my house and tell her to lay down on the couch. I get her to give me her friend's number and I immediately go up stairs and call them and tell them I've found this girl and I think she needs help. When I come back, I find she's gotten into a bottle of Captian Morgan I had left around. I put her on the phone with her friend, and she rambles to this girl over the phone for a few minutes before explaining that she has to go have sex with me and hangs up. I immediately dial the friends back and I'm like "So are you going to get this girl?"

They agree to meet us at her car, and I tell her we have to go to meet her friends. She is on my bed now and starts undressing, saying "But we have to have sex before we leave because I gave you my camera!" I explain to her that we don't, and she needs to get dress because we are going to see her friends and it will be fun. She won't do it, so I tell her we don't have to have sex, and then she switches personalities again and is like "Oh ok! I understand, we just have to kiss!"

So she kisses me and I find myself frenching this junkie girl. Then I tell her to put her coat and things back on and to follow me. I drive her back to where I met her and keep a watch on her until her friends show up.. They explain to me what I kind of figured out from what she said. This girl has been gone for three days, after becoming addicted to over the counter cough medicine. I won't have believed it but if you take enough of that stuff it's as powerful as K and other opiates.

So her friends take her back to thier house, and I am lefting thinking I did the right thing.. Now.. I have 4-5 other hotties who want me pretty bad, and there is no reason to call this girl back, but at the same time, I've been wondering all day long if she's alright, what caused her to do that to herself, and wondering if she knows how looking she if to be alive after taking all that crap and then wandering around alone in a parking lot late a night by her self.. I can't deny, she was an attractive girl (not a good kisser however), but I've got no business trying to get involved in trying to save her from whatever she's running from.

Screw it, I already know not to bother checking on her. It's not my place to go around trying to save every lost soul. Still, I guess this was an intense and unexpected experience for me. I know when I got back home, it had really affected me deeply in some weird way. Guess sometimes you got to put it in perspective.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn crazy ish man.

Dude you know deep down you want to call her. Just do it.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, she used the old "high off cough syrup in a parking lot with a camera routine"!. That trick is as old as the mold in the back of my fridge. Dude, she was trying to **** you! OMG I can't believe you thought she was serious about being high...haha j/k bro, but seriously, in the future, no matter how much you want to help, stay away from people like that. For all you know she could have pulled a knife out and stabbed you while you were driving her around. Helping people is good, but look out for numero uno.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay away

stay away cause she will just get you messed up as well. imagine all the other guys or other people that most likely took advantage of her in this state!! she will just become a person to worry about what she is up to. she is bad news.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's fooked up and you are asking us for some confirmation. DUDE here's the confirmation - RUN.. but we all know you want her. Go ahead.. give her a try.. it'll be over soon enough with emotional pain.

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know guys.. I don't think I'm going to call her. .. I just got this picture of her in my head of her head doing a 360 spin around her neck..that keeps my hand off the phone. She was a little spooky, but at the same time sexy and innocent..

Drugs are one thing, I've known lots of people who can handle them responsibly, for recreation. But this girl was trying to get away from something bad, and I don't know what. Some of the nonsense she said to me at first was really strange.. Underneath everything else, I felt some bad, strange karma around this girl.. like I said man, I thought I had walked onto the set of the twilight zone.

Besides, there's a sweet, smart, great girl who really likes me anyway.. just got to be patient and go for what I really want..

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man....i wouldn't pursue it at all...ESPECIALLY with other girls vying for your attention. If she really was prepared to lay you that night, odds are she's done it before, and there's also a good chance she's not too concerned about "safe sex" when she's binging...i wouldn't F*ck er' with your d1ck, so you shouldn't either...:)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha, the ole twilight zone vibe. dude, don't do it! i've been there and am trying to regain my balance from that sh!t, you have no idea the size of THAT iceberg you have seen the tip of. DON"T DO IT.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me that you are no longer thinking of calling this girl. Why would you even think of calling her? I understand compassion for our fellow man, but getting involved with someone mentally weak enough to do this would absolutely destroy your holidays.

You have her camera so now you have to have sex with her? What kind of doped out logic is that?

You did right, trying to keep her from driving. I'd go back to blockbusters and ask for a fee rental since you might have saved them thousands of dollars in a potential lawsuit. If the employees knew she was wacked out on DMX, the store could be wrapped up in one of those silly lawsuits. Then you can mack on the teller if it's a she.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at Big Pappy.

DON'T get any further involved. You did your Christian duty getting her back to her friends.

A few years ago I got involved with an HB8 alcoholic who had all the same symptoms.

You will be entering a twilight world of calls from violent boyfriends in the middle of the night, policemen and ambulancemen asking 'if you know this person', silent phone calls etc.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Oh man, she used the old "high off cough syrup in a parking lot with a camera routine"!. That trick is as old as the mold in the back of my fridge. Dude, she was trying to **** you! OMG I can't believe you thought she was serious about being high...haha j/k bro
LOL! Well ya never know... 'cause sure as hell I gotta try that one sometime!

LionFox, call her if you like, but don't if you tend to get into serious disasters before you know it. I mean disasters.
Edit: d'oh! Relationships! I mean relationships. :D

And here's a warning for everyone: DON'T TAKE COUGH SYRUP!!!
(Or at least check you've the right stuff at www.erowid.org hehe)

Peace and Cheers!

Reaction score
when she WAKES UP NAKED WITH U IN THE MORNING and calls out RAPE!!!!! and u r on the channel 7 news the next day talking about "I had her camera so I had to have sex with her" and other discombobulated statements... and when u r on trial u say the same convoluted story while the jury is shaking their heads in disbelief and thinking that u were the one who drugged her up to have sex with her - meanwhile she is in a corner in the courtrom silently crying looking like a victimized innocent virgin (and ironically coughing uncontrolably) - with the top day's news headlines labeling u "the cough syrup rapist" -- it is then you and not her who is the main character in this twilight zone episode - dont say dj's didnt warn u......

Last edited:

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puerto Rican, you have just made me spit my tea across my keyboard with the line 'cough syrup rapist'.

LOL. So true. And the police would be issuing warnings to women about never accepting a drink from a stranger if it had a 'syrupy, mentholated flavour'....

Next thing you know it's doing the rounds of email as an urban myth and womens' groups on campuses across the world are doing 'workshops' and 'roleplay' on cough syrup!

:D

Reaction score
bro - i'll give you credit for doing the right thing and helping this lost soul - but dont call her again - if u do you'll get too involved with a girl that has no shame and little regard for her welfare - these r danger signs - AVOID AVOID WARNING WARNING KEEP OUT KEEP OUT - HIGH VOLTAGE - SLIPPERY WHEN WET - HIGH WINDS - DANGEROUS CURVES - CAUTION AHEAD - DANGER AHEAD - BEWARE OF WILD ANIMALS....ETC

U GET THE POINT.

Reaction score
lionfox

did u call her?

how could you call her "innocent" --- she was drugged up and was shoving her twaat in your face ---- please define innocent!

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a classic in many ways. Yes, she's
interested in you, but she's expressing it
in a bizarre manner because she's either clinically insane or she's on drugs making her insane.
Either way, you don't want to pursue this.