Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Straight, Middle-Aged Men are Being Charged More to Use Tinder Plus

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is charging straight men over 50 almost five times more than some other users to sign up for its premium service, according to a recent investigation by an Australian consumer advocacy group.
Overall, the price range for users under 30 was typically lower than for those over 30: the former being charged between $6.99 and $16.71 per month for the service, the latter being charged between $14.99 and $34.37.

The cheapest deal, at $6.99, was offered to queer females aged under 30. City-based straight men over 50 were meanwhile given the most expensive rate, at $34.37.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dating sites are nothing more then time and money pits. I feel bad for any guy who has to resort to dating sites.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dating sites are nothing more then time and money pits. I feel bad for any guy who has to resort to dating sites.
I personally don't mind the dating sites, as long as you understand that the site is a business and that business is predicated upon you continuing to use it... I think there is a lot of value to be gained by simply having a profile, picture, nothing more and using the GPS function... Essentially, most dating apps have these features where you will get a notification "You bumped into this person" and it makes starting a conversation a lot more straight forward.

Especially in these times of social distancing, I think a feature like this is great because you can minimize the amount of talking to strangers you are doing.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Middle aged men should know better than wasting money on a scam app for men in general let alone old, average looking ones.

Also what do they expect to get if even guys in their 20s struggle to get women older than them...do they think there are hot models in their 20s looking for a hairy belly and a bald head?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title says straight men. Why would gay men be on tinder? They have grindr. It was the original tinder. And why would any gay people pay for a dating app? Those have got to be some seriously desperate lesbos and gay guys.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is no different than in the early 2000s when I was doing the rounds in the club scene....

Women would be allowed in for free, unless they were in a group that included guys. If they were with a group of guys, then the guys would have to pay the cover charge for the women.

Clubs allow women in for free because they are the bait to draw guys in and sucker them out of their money via the drink hustle - "hey will you buy me a drink?"

The drink hustle was the main source of validation for females during the club days of the early 2000s.

Now they have OLD so they can get mass validation without the hassle of getting dressed up, going and mingling with random dudes.

OLD utilizes the same predatory business model of preying on men's thirst the same way the clubs did.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
do they think there are hot models in their 20s looking for a hairy belly and a bald head?
That’s the real reason for the “no hats” rule in many American nightclubs. So an older Norwood guy can’t “hatfish” his way into hiding his age.

They claim it’s for “security” purposes lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something about this is against the law somewhere.

Let’s say a gallon of gas to a 25 year old man is $3.00 Then an older man drives up and it’s $5.00 to him. Hmmmm. That should end up in court. Big time.
Even in sex and attraction. If you got the body and energy and happen to be 10 yrs older. You will be "taxed" for your age. The exception is if your a well known celebrity built like that. Say "Michael Jae White" how are they gonna complain about him being 52? Built better and performs better.