“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

stragest crap I ever seen in my life

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I went to a piano bar with some friends of mine a week and a half ago. My Best Friends sister and law went with us, which is pretty common because she is only a couple of years older than us.

So around half way through the night my friend tells me that his sister said that one of her friends wanted to talk to me. I gave her a quick glance and she is nothing to gawk at, but not unactractive, around a 6, 7 if she tried. So I said what the hell, and make convo with her. Can definatly tell she is interested, so I get the number and she asks for mine.

I call her 2 days later and ask her did she want to come with us to hang out at my place later that night. She had to work or something along thoose lines and declined, but insisted she wanted to see me, so I told her to come over the next day .

The next day I ended up being alot more busy then I anticipated, one of my friends BF tried to kill himself and so I delt with that along with babysitting my little 4 year old all day. So later that night, around 9 she calls me and asks me can she come over. This is very important, remember she ask ME if she can come over. Me and one of my friends was going to shoot pool and I told her she could come when we are done. So she calls me at around 11:40 at NIGHT (remember the time, very important) and asks for diretions for my house.

So she gets there, compliments me on my upscale loft that I have and my friend leaves on queue. I could tell she was quite nervous. Also when I asked her did she want to go grab a bite to eat, she said " she doesn't want to leave my house".

Okay, all of these signs so far lead you to believe what? She wants to get banged? Am I wrong for thinking that? Not in the least bit. So I put my arm around her slowly and she is receptive. WE then start talking about different things and becacuse I wasn't going to let her spend the night (hey I barely know her) she left at around 2am.

I tried to get in contact with her later the next week and then on Thursday my friend, the one who told me she liked me, told me that she had delted my phone number from her phone. I was like that's odd, I don't know why. So the next day I try to call her, she doesn't answer but calls back.

GEt this, she says that I was being too agressive and that I was moving too fast for a first date. (I will say it once again, I don't like single women, because to be frank, there is a reason they are single.) Mind you, she invited herself over at 12am in the morning, never gave me any warning signs about moving to fast and had her hand on my lap and was nibilling on my neck half the night.

I figured that it was for the best and told her I respect her point of view and I wish her the best of luck, and got off of the phone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt.... its obivous shes playing some kind of a game or just she changed her mind about you. whatever it is... you know what to do.... better then i do....

PEACE !!
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
yeh well when you mentioned your freind said she delted your number i asumed she felt frightned or some where along that line!

let me take a guess here, she thought you where moving to fast for the first date (like you mentioned) but you didnt think it was a date at all, just hanging out. am i right?
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
The funny thing is that... I was supposed to be doing the nexing.. I didn't like her really, I could tell something wasn't right by the conversations we had.. Then she she told me she didnt' have a BF for 4 years I REALLY started to think, but I wasn't trying to date her anyway.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
yeh well when you mentioned your freind said she delted your number i asumed she felt frightned or some where along that line!

let me take a guess here, she thought you where moving to fast for the first date (like you mentioned) but you didnt think it was a date at all, just hanging out. am i right?
Exactly. Didn't even want to have sex, I had sex earlier that day and one time a day is pretty much my cap.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top