Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stragest crap I ever seen in my life

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a piano bar with some friends of mine a week and a half ago. My Best Friends sister and law went with us, which is pretty common because she is only a couple of years older than us.

So around half way through the night my friend tells me that his sister said that one of her friends wanted to talk to me. I gave her a quick glance and she is nothing to gawk at, but not unactractive, around a 6, 7 if she tried. So I said what the hell, and make convo with her. Can definatly tell she is interested, so I get the number and she asks for mine.

I call her 2 days later and ask her did she want to come with us to hang out at my place later that night. She had to work or something along thoose lines and declined, but insisted she wanted to see me, so I told her to come over the next day .

The next day I ended up being alot more busy then I anticipated, one of my friends BF tried to kill himself and so I delt with that along with babysitting my little 4 year old all day. So later that night, around 9 she calls me and asks me can she come over. This is very important, remember she ask ME if she can come over. Me and one of my friends was going to shoot pool and I told her she could come when we are done. So she calls me at around 11:40 at NIGHT (remember the time, very important) and asks for diretions for my house.

So she gets there, compliments me on my upscale loft that I have and my friend leaves on queue. I could tell she was quite nervous. Also when I asked her did she want to go grab a bite to eat, she said " she doesn't want to leave my house".

Okay, all of these signs so far lead you to believe what? She wants to get banged? Am I wrong for thinking that? Not in the least bit. So I put my arm around her slowly and she is receptive. WE then start talking about different things and becacuse I wasn't going to let her spend the night (hey I barely know her) she left at around 2am.

I tried to get in contact with her later the next week and then on Thursday my friend, the one who told me she liked me, told me that she had delted my phone number from her phone. I was like that's odd, I don't know why. So the next day I try to call her, she doesn't answer but calls back.

GEt this, she says that I was being too agressive and that I was moving too fast for a first date. (I will say it once again, I don't like single women, because to be frank, there is a reason they are single.) Mind you, she invited herself over at 12am in the morning, never gave me any warning signs about moving to fast and had her hand on my lap and was nibilling on my neck half the night.

I figured that it was for the best and told her I respect her point of view and I wish her the best of luck, and got off of the phone.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt.... its obivous shes playing some kind of a game or just she changed her mind about you. whatever it is... you know what to do.... better then i do....

PEACE !!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh well when you mentioned your freind said she delted your number i asumed she felt frightned or some where along that line!

let me take a guess here, she thought you where moving to fast for the first date (like you mentioned) but you didnt think it was a date at all, just hanging out. am i right?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that... I was supposed to be doing the nexing.. I didn't like her really, I could tell something wasn't right by the conversations we had.. Then she she told me she didnt' have a BF for 4 years I REALLY started to think, but I wasn't trying to date her anyway.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
yeh well when you mentioned your freind said she delted your number i asumed she felt frightned or some where along that line!

let me take a guess here, she thought you where moving to fast for the first date (like you mentioned) but you didnt think it was a date at all, just hanging out. am i right?
Exactly. Didn't even want to have sex, I had sex earlier that day and one time a day is pretty much my cap.