Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stores are VERY under-rated on this Website. Polish off those skills!

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, all of the newbie DJ's should DEFINITELY try this out at a store.

Go to clothes place, there are a MILLION chicks there, ready to help you find something you like to buy. And they HAVE to talk to you.

I noticed this old redneck dude, hes about 70, hitting on this like teenager chick that was working there.

And she HAD TO talk to him. It was pretty funny, cuz she finally broke away from him when the called her to the fitting room.

There were about 3 chicks I saw that I would approach if my mom hadnt been there.

I mean, there were hot :) one was about an 8(the old guy one) then the other one had a nicer face and body, and was about a 9, and then there was a hot blonde chick just shopping, she was about an 8.5.

The two chicks that worked there WANTED my attention, which was funy to me because i wasnt looking at them.

They started a lil "fight" in front of me play yelling at each other and sh1t, then they ran me over with some big clothes rack thing, and were all "oh im sorry, excuse me blah blah blah"

I couldnt DJ them though because my lil bro was there, and my mom was there too :\

But im so serious, this is prime training ground for any DJ who wants to polish off some skills.

I then went to a shoe store, and there was a hot chick there too, but mostly they are in the clothing stores.

GO AND GET COMFORTABLE WITH TALKING TO THEM!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, good post. Hehe, lucky me gets to work with those hot girls.:D And i get to talk to hot girls that come in. Old Navy 0WNZ J00 BIATCHES!!

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right. Stores are very under-rated. Well i'll have to go and check it out sometime.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade
I think, all of the newbie DJ's should DEFINITELY try this out at a store.

Go to clothes place, there are a MILLION chicks there, ready to help you find something you like to buy. And they HAVE to talk to you.

I noticed this old redneck dude, hes about 70, hitting on this like teenager chick that was working there.

And she HAD TO talk to him. It was pretty funny, cuz she finally broke away from him when the called her to the fitting room.

There were about 3 chicks I saw that I would approach if my mom hadnt been there.

I mean, there were hot :) one was about an 8(the old guy one) then the other one had a nicer face and body, and was about a 9, and then there was a hot blonde chick just shopping, she was about an 8.5.

The two chicks that worked there WANTED my attention, which was funy to me because i wasnt looking at them.

They started a lil "fight" in front of me play yelling at each other and sh1t, then they ran me over with some big clothes rack thing, and were all "oh im sorry, excuse me blah blah blah"

I couldnt DJ them though because my lil bro was there, and my mom was there too :\

But im so serious, this is prime training ground for any DJ who wants to polish off some skills.

I then went to a shoe store, and there was a hot chick there too, but mostly they are in the clothing stores.

GO AND GET COMFORTABLE WITH TALKING TO THEM!
i agree in the sense that stores, malls are a great place to go.

convo is endless, girls are there to help/talk to you, you arent there to hit on them, you are there to buy somethin;) , and you can kill 2 birds with one stone

oreo-use your lil bro to pick up girls, so what if mom is there, let her go off on her own if possible, then talk to the girls, when mom calls you, you can get the # and split, its tricky but good

dogs are good too.

wait were we supposed to post a story?

Reaction score
There is a shop where I often buy clothes that always has pretty decent girls employed.

You're right, they can be excellent places to practice DJ skills, if you are careful. You don't want to be thought of in the same way as that 70 year old guy you were talking about.

Story:
I was at the market once with my grandfather. We were buying flowers for his wife (my grandmother). A lady comes up and asks if he needs any help. He says "Yes, you can help me by giving me a nice smile." And god damn did she smile, she was beaming for the next 10 minutes while she helped us. I think he made her day.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
other day i was @ the mall and i was thinking of possibly posing as an employee to pick up chicks with something like "Hey can i help you with anything?" When she says no or w/e then "oh thank god...i don't even work here, but my names DJOD!" type of thing...anyone wanna help me out with this?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know about that one DJOD. that might come across as a cheesy pick-up line with most girls. besides, most stores have special shirts, or at least badges, that all their employees wear, so i don't think she'd fall for it.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abercrombie is a great store for women. If you don't mind the smell... Otherways the chicks are usually hot has hell.

Infact, they had some fat ugly affirmative action chick ramblin on about how abercrombie uses looksism when hiring employees.