This tip is for when you've seduced a chick and are in bed, either before or after you've done the nasty.
Some women tend to be insecure and they will try to get information out of you while you're laying with each other. This is called pillowtalk. This is when they'll try to ask the most personal of questions, the type that don't really do any good for your seduction. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a few:
"How many women have you been with?"
"When did you lose your virginity?"
"Do you love me?"
"What do you like about me?"
"What do you find attractive about me?"
Don't answer these questions. They only lead to you revealing information that can weaken the seduction or be used against you later. I don't you should ignore every question--there are reasonable ones about sexual health--but rather the stupid questions that invevitably come up.
Before, I used answer them--nope don't do that. No answer is the right answer. Later, I progressed to simply refusing to answer questions, by saying "That's personal." This was better, but inefficient because it didn't stop the flow.
Here's what works. When she starts the questions, refuse the first question, then on the second one, sit up and say, "Look I'm not in the mood to be interrogated ," and start to get up. Say this firmly, no whisper talk here. You're laying down boundaries. Be ready to leave if you're at her place, or to kick her out if she's at yours. Don't make these threats explicitly, but your body language and tone should carry that intention, and you may actually have to follow through.
When you do this, she'll say, "No, I don't mean to interrogate you.." (unless her IL is real low) and she'll stop. She won't do it again either, because she'll remember your prior response and will want to continue the mood.
She needs to have something else to talk about after that, though, because women are very verbal, so direct her to talk about about what you want to do with each other or dirty talk. Basically, something that keeps her focused on you.
Women who try the pillowtalk thing think that they can figure you out when your guard is down. But if you define your boundaries and hold to them, not only do you protect yourself, but you gain your woman's respect. I've actually been told that it turns them on that I'm not a pushover. You shouldn't be one either.
Some women tend to be insecure and they will try to get information out of you while you're laying with each other. This is called pillowtalk. This is when they'll try to ask the most personal of questions, the type that don't really do any good for your seduction. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a few:
"How many women have you been with?"
"When did you lose your virginity?"
"Do you love me?"
"What do you like about me?"
"What do you find attractive about me?"
Don't answer these questions. They only lead to you revealing information that can weaken the seduction or be used against you later. I don't you should ignore every question--there are reasonable ones about sexual health--but rather the stupid questions that invevitably come up.
Before, I used answer them--nope don't do that. No answer is the right answer. Later, I progressed to simply refusing to answer questions, by saying "That's personal." This was better, but inefficient because it didn't stop the flow.
Here's what works. When she starts the questions, refuse the first question, then on the second one, sit up and say, "Look I'm not in the mood to be interrogated ," and start to get up. Say this firmly, no whisper talk here. You're laying down boundaries. Be ready to leave if you're at her place, or to kick her out if she's at yours. Don't make these threats explicitly, but your body language and tone should carry that intention, and you may actually have to follow through.
When you do this, she'll say, "No, I don't mean to interrogate you.." (unless her IL is real low) and she'll stop. She won't do it again either, because she'll remember your prior response and will want to continue the mood.
She needs to have something else to talk about after that, though, because women are very verbal, so direct her to talk about about what you want to do with each other or dirty talk. Basically, something that keeps her focused on you.
Women who try the pillowtalk thing think that they can figure you out when your guard is down. But if you define your boundaries and hold to them, not only do you protect yourself, but you gain your woman's respect. I've actually been told that it turns them on that I'm not a pushover. You shouldn't be one either.