"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Stop!!

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
OK listen up guys, i havent posted in a while, so im going to tell you what ive learned while being away,

#1 Thing- DONT THINK, DO! If it dont turn out how you want, thats ok, theres plenty of opportunities. Relax, and realize everything isnt that important

#2 Thing- Attraction isnt the hard part, its a game. Even if you got a girl liking you, it can be a ***** in high school to get past all the social **** and maintain relationship, so dont stress it that much.

#3- Thing- Rejection is Opportunity. I basically got dumped by a girl i was totally infatuated with today, and i have been down in the dumps since. But about 10 minutes ago, i realized, i can flirt with every girl i meet now, no worries. Thats what im gonna do.

#4 Thing- Stop analyzing a girl. I see so many posts saying "what does this mean" and so on, i even wrote a few myself, every beginner does. It really doesnt matter. Flirt with every girl you know, and it should go away.

#5 Thing- Cut back on this site. This site is GREAT, but 90% of the people on it are nerds who dont do anything. Forget all the legends. im willing to bet a good half of them are the same thing, just good talkers. Listen to your friends who get women, and go out and do. Failure has given me almost as much knowledge as this site. Besides, i used to be an addict of this site, which isnt a good thing. Limit yourself to the site once a day, or once a week. I only come on for entertainment and to post infrequently.

Im gonna be on tonight, tho, so id like to have a discussion of any of my ideas.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Looks like i get first post so let me be the first to say

FVCKING WELL DONE nice post.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
"#1 Thing- DONT THINK, DO! If it dont turn out how you want, thats ok, theres plenty of opportunities. Relax, and realize everything isnt that important"

I completely agree with this statement. To many worry, worry worry about this and never get anything done. It's okay to make a mistake, at least this way you know for sure when it comes up again.

"#2 Thing- Attraction isnt the hard part, its a game. Even if you got a girl liking you, it can be a ***** in high school to get past all the social **** and maintain relationship, so dont stress it that much."

Well if your ugly then it's the hardest part but if your like me then the relationship can be hard to maintain and if you think too much you'll ruin it.

"#3- Thing- Rejection is Opportunity. I basically got dumped by a girl i was totally infatuated with today, and i have been down in the dumps since. But about 10 minutes ago, i realized, i can flirt with every girl i meet now, no worries. Thats what im gonna do."

Damn right...Good for you. That's all it is, infatuation. I don't believe in true love at our age. Of course there are some cases that are true but very few.

"#4 Thing- Stop analyzing a girl. I see so many posts saying "what does this mean" and so on, i even wrote a few myself, every beginner does. It really doesnt matter. Flirt with every girl you know, and it should go away."

Once I found this site I analyze everything. Overanalyzing became a problem and I was practically having girls break up with me cause I would make them aware of some problems and exagerate. So stupid, don't let yourself do this. Yes, flirt with every girl but don't lead them on too much. Girls are easily hurt sometimes.

"#5 Thing- Cut back on this site. This site is GREAT, but 90% of the people on it are nerds who dont do anything. Forget all the legends. im willing to bet a good half of them are the same thing, just good talkers. Listen to your friends who get women, and go out and do. Failure has given me almost as much knowledge as this site. Besides, i used to be an addict of this site, which isnt a good thing. Limit yourself to the site once a day, or once a week. I only come on for entertainment and to post infrequently."

Yeah, I don't post all too often, more lately though. I am not one of those nerds lol, but don't cut back too often, it's good being reminded of certain things by reading up on this site especially if your a newbie. SO I agree with you statements. One more thing to add,

#6 thing- Get your **** together before worrying about a getting a girlfriend. Do what feels right in your gut, not head or c*ck when it comes to girls and making choices. Unless your really confused then ask for help here. ;)
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Originally posted by MacdaddyJr
[B#6 thing- Get your **** together before worrying about a getting a girlfriend. Do what feels right in your gut, not head or c*ck when it comes to girls and making choices. Unless your really confused then ask for help here. ;) [/B]
Good addition. This is one of the most important things. Be happy with who you are first. That's the only way anyone else can be happy with you.
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
I come to see reactions to my post after a couple days, and a few good replys.

SADLY, there are SIX analyzing threads, SIX! DAMN do you people learn?

I am reminded why i dont post here often.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top