Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stop worshiping good looking girls!

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC's worship good looking women. they put them on a pedastal and idealize their 1 dimensional looks, becoming intamadated by them. as u know by now, u have to take girls off the pedastal.

this is the major power hb's have over u, if u worship their looks, they have u, and have stripped u of your power.

the next time u r mezmoirzed by a girl all done up at a club remember 3 things:
1) their good looks r temporary - from about 16 -27 yes, the other 50 yrs of their life they will not be good looking.

2) most girls need make up, hair styling etc to look good - in their natural state, 9's become 6's.

and the last thing to remeber, burn these images in your mind, are these 2 things:

1) http://www.deansplanet.com/nomakeup_avril.html

2) http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/no_makeup/christina_aguilera_no-makeup.jpg

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throwing this over to the Tips Section.

Surehtul

Reaction score
Genuine or FAKE?

whoa ****!

Hey Tao nice advice! and btw... are those pics real?
the difference... without makeup... is huge o.0

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I'd like to believe they are the same people, it's hard.

Especially in the christina photo. She looks fat in the one without makeup. Didn't know makeup can make you look so much skinnier.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your main topic that one shouldn't worship gorgeous girls. But your statements to remember are simply......dumb.

It's not like you're going to marry this hot chick and see her for those 50 years. And if you do marry her, the relationship wouldn't be based on her looks (unless she's a trophy wife). She would still be gorgeous to you, because many a time, when you love (or like) a girl, she somehow becomes more physically attractive to you (as time goes on).

Most girls do not need all that much to look good. Maybe you're just attracted to girls with excess makeup.

9's become 6's? Come on, the drop should be at most 2; it's usually 1. So do 10's drop to 7, and 12's drop to 9? You have no support for your main topic, and base it only on two (possibly bogus) pairs of pictures you came across.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite Avril not looking as good without makeup, you can still she is above average as she has great bone structures (did you not that women who are approached to become models, often are deliberately chosen when they are not wearing make up and are not dressed well).

I still think she fairs better without make up than the majority of average looking guys.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tao of Steve

2) most girls need make up, hair styling etc to look good - in their natural state, 9's become 6's.

:D So girls who are naturally 3's dissolve in a bio-molecular puddle of ooze and vanish from reality as we know it? :D

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, those pictures are a little biased as far as that site goes. I mean, let's try to put bad lighting and poor makeup on anyone and see how good they'll look.

To me, the Christina Aguilera one isn't a fair comparison. Although I agree that this girl is one of those girls who needs more makeup to look good, you have on one a pale, poorly made-up (I think there is definitely some makeup on the first pic, but just a bad job) Christina and on the other one you have a glamour shoot for like the cover of a magazine totally professionally done and doctored to fix any blemishes, etc.

Avril in my mind, is not that great looking even with makeup (I'd give her about a 5). However, I agree with the above that she's not terrible either. Pretty decent features and not some hog without the makeup like some girls can be. I'm under the belief that if a girl doesn't overdo the makeup in the first place, they don't put themselves in the position of having to do it every time. It's much easier to just not raise the expectations in the first place. If you're a girl who is totally dolled up all the time, and suddenly you go to no makeup, the reaction will likely be very dramatic, and you'll be stuck having to doll yourself up all the time.

I've known some girls who were just naturally gorgeous, and at most they wore some light eyeshadow (sort of like Halle Berry does) and just almost no makeup at all. They will have an easier time looking good without makeup because the difference isn't so dramatic.

Ok, this post is already longer than I wanted it to be, so I'll quit here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Ok, those pictures are a little biased as far as that site goes. I mean, let's try to put bad lighting and poor makeup on anyone and see how good they'll look.
I'm glad that someone Else noticed the same thing. Some of the pics looked altered, some look like completely different people (different facial structures) while others were just pictures with bad lighting.

Other than that, I believe what has been said about looks are occasionally the only thing that some women have going for them. I've known HB7s that have gained a point or two just because of their personality. In the same breath I have met HB10+'s that had the personality and IQ of a crushed pebble.

I definitely prefer women that have several things going for them beyond just their looks.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit that not too long ago (look at some of my old posts) I was pretty adamant about the whole looks is everything concept. I set out to determine firsthand whether this was true by taking a girl who I felt was clearly an HB10 physically and going out with her (see old posts). It turned out that most people here are right about the fact that you need more than just looks to keep the interest lasting too long. I literally got bored and could feel my IL drop to the point where you feel that the only thing this HB10 would be good for is sex. Unfortunately, I was looking for a little more substance than that, and she certainly wasn't satsifying in that regard. I remember a friend of mine told me before that if you really like a girl a lot to the point where she's a soulmate, you don't just think about sleeping with her. I didn't give much thought to that until now, and in some ways, it's probably true.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite Avril not looking as good without makeup, you can still she is above average as she has great bone structures (did you not that women who are approached to become models, often are deliberately chosen when they are not wearing make up and are not dressed well).

I still think she fairs better without make up than the majority of average looking guys.
Wow, Mystery Woman...the first thing we actually AGREE on.

And that Christina pic is not a very good example. That's a really bad pic of her without makeup, and plus it looks a bit altered.

fm2

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some real diamonds in the rough out there, those 6s and 7s or whatever. I know we all form an opinion upon the first look at someone, but the "merely cute" ones are often hiding smoking hot bodies because they just don't dress "hot" like the 9s or 10s do. And, as somebody already mentioned, you tend to add a point or two when you figure in the nice personality.

As for a publically deemed "hottie" like, say, Angelina Jolie.....Just from hearing the things she's said I'd rather give myself a root canal than shag that dips**t broad. I do think she's good looking, but I'm just sooooo turned off by what comes out of her empty head. This kind of things applies to many hot chicks, not just celebrities which I'd never ever meet anyway :D

I tend to look at the total package, not just if she's an 8-10 chick.

L8R Dudes