Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop worrying. Seriously, stop now.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't posted for awhile and I don't plan on posting a whole lot in the future.

Why?

Because I don't need to.

What I want to tell all you here is that you need to stop worrying about if something you did made you look bad, your reputation, what others think about you - STOP.

That all means nothing once you exit high school.

The best thing for you to do is, as Andrew W.K. has stated (screamed? :D), "do what you like and like what you do".

Stop caring about what other people think about you, your clothes, your actions.

If you are self-confident and secure in yourself...guys, THAT is what will draw the women to you.

That's all for now :)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True words.

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. you'll have real worrying to do once you step out of high school

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, Key words:

That all means nothing once you exit high school.
I totally agree with you, Luscious, but damn, in high school it's ALL about appearance and reputation. Sure, I can go in there tomorrow and just not give a sh!t what other think, but the truth is that your reputation makes or breaks you in HS.

My school may be a bit different from everyone elses (probably not) but most of the people I know are way too "immature" and dumb to think on their own. That leads to the cr*p we have to deal with.

3 years from now I'll be a free man :)

Can't wait.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

Good Advice, but shaking this bad habit is NOT easy. At least not in my experience. ****, every morning I wake up and I tell myself, TODAY IS DIFFERENT, today I am going to do what I want and not worry about what others think. This is all good, till I step outside and see someone on the sidewalk, and I wonder what they are going to think of me when they see me running to school (nobody runs around here).

But the truth is, there is no NEED to worry about them. I dont even know this person, nor may I ever see them again. I constantly tell myself 'dont worry bout what others think', and reassure myself everytime i get those thoughts in my head.

I hope to rid myself of this pathetic little habit soon, and wish luck to any of you who are in the same boat as me :)

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken a break of sort from the high school thingo but it a long story which basiclly copmes down to harly ever seeing a non ugly 13+ chick but anyways I'd say the followig about worryig :

Worry not about that which you can fix and worry not about that which you cant

Its a taoist btw and its really helped me.

Vercetti

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. you are a very wise man. confidence is supreme.

Trust your instincts and wing it. That's my philosophy...:cool: