"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Stop worrying. Seriously, stop now.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
I haven't posted for awhile and I don't plan on posting a whole lot in the future.

Why?

Because I don't need to.

What I want to tell all you here is that you need to stop worrying about if something you did made you look bad, your reputation, what others think about you - STOP.

That all means nothing once you exit high school.

The best thing for you to do is, as Andrew W.K. has stated (screamed? :D), "do what you like and like what you do".

Stop caring about what other people think about you, your clothes, your actions.

If you are self-confident and secure in yourself...guys, THAT is what will draw the women to you.

That's all for now :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
True words.
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
agreed. you'll have real worrying to do once you step out of high school
 

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Heh, Key words:

That all means nothing once you exit high school.
I totally agree with you, Luscious, but damn, in high school it's ALL about appearance and reputation. Sure, I can go in there tomorrow and just not give a sh!t what other think, but the truth is that your reputation makes or breaks you in HS.

My school may be a bit different from everyone elses (probably not) but most of the people I know are way too "immature" and dumb to think on their own. That leads to the cr*p we have to deal with.

3 years from now I'll be a free man :)

Can't wait.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
:D

Good Advice, but shaking this bad habit is NOT easy. At least not in my experience. ****, every morning I wake up and I tell myself, TODAY IS DIFFERENT, today I am going to do what I want and not worry about what others think. This is all good, till I step outside and see someone on the sidewalk, and I wonder what they are going to think of me when they see me running to school (nobody runs around here).

But the truth is, there is no NEED to worry about them. I dont even know this person, nor may I ever see them again. I constantly tell myself 'dont worry bout what others think', and reassure myself everytime i get those thoughts in my head.

I hope to rid myself of this pathetic little habit soon, and wish luck to any of you who are in the same boat as me :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Iv4

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I've taken a break of sort from the high school thingo but it a long story which basiclly copmes down to harly ever seeing a non ugly 13+ chick but anyways I'd say the followig about worryig :

Worry not about that which you can fix and worry not about that which you cant

Its a taoist btw and its really helped me.
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
agreed. you are a very wise man. confidence is supreme.

Trust your instincts and wing it. That's my philosophy...:cool:
 
Top