"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Stop thinking...ACT now!!!!

Peak

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2000
Messages
835
Reaction score
3
Ok guys Anti-Dump said this of-the-cuff like in one of his posts and I thought it needed to be painted in the sky, so that we could all look up and remember this!!!

Please stop looking for a green light to move ahead. Never look for 'signs' of her liking you.
You will never get into a women's head. Don't even try. Stop trying to 'read' women. It is a waste of
time. Ask her out. Then you will know for SURE. Her actions are something you can get a handle on.
A smile and a friendly look is all you need to make your approach.


You ask me if this is really true???


Look, learn from my mistakes. In the past I had girls that really liked me for ages before I had the guts to ask them out. Their response was over the moon when I finally did! I had absolutely no idea that so many girls actually liked me...yes in that warm and gooey wet kind of way. I was clueless...but not anymore!

Cheers.


[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 08-30-2000).]
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2000
Messages
1,353
Reaction score
57
Location
United States
Thanks mate for quoting me.
------------------------------------------------------------------

As Peak said in his very first post "stop overthinking it"!

Men are NOT women. Take off the dress guys.

It is WOMEN that wonder if a guy likes them before anything happens. Men have somehow picked up this bad habit from women.

The thought of whether she likes you should never cross your mind. It is not important BEFORE you ask for the number. The important thing is you WANTING her. Always ask yourself "Do I want this one?". And the answer should be "Wow. Boy do I!"

That is all you need to know.

Real men TAKE what they want.
And ask questions later.

Anti-Dump
 

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2001
Messages
312
Reaction score
9
Location
CANADA
bump!!!!!
 

Better Man

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2002
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
bump

------------------
Better Man
----------------
"You nothing but a slut to me"

"I will never let another chick bring me down"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
962
Reaction score
12
This answers many of the newbies' questions.

It's nice to BUMP it :)
 
Top