Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop the cope move places.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you guys live near the person whom you love but who has rejected you or are in relationship with someone else? Someone with whom you have to talk everyday for the office work or college routine knowing clearly that she rejected you. She talks about work and whatnot and at the end of day leave with her bf and ask you politely to finish the work you two were doing together?

Is it possible to live like this ? You can find other girls, date them but you still have not forgotten your love. Imagine if you even dated someone and you have to be honest with her and you tell her that you still love the old girl.

This is giant cope. No sane person can pretend for long. The only option for you to leave the place. Is there any other option when you cannot forget loving her.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Love? You’ve got to be kidding.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman doesnt want that from you.
Agreed. I have let her know that I was selfish and if something is going to happen we will ****. But she didn't entertain that.So I decided to leave anyway. Can't do anything.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. I have let her know that I was selfish and if something is going to happen we will ****. But she didn't entertain that.So I decided to leave anyway. Can't do anything.
All this over a woman? You’ve got to be kidding.