"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Stop telling people to read the bible...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Hey, i'm just kinda pissed cause every time a newbie posts something on here, he automatically gets the "Read the Bible".

The man is asking for your ADVICE, not your "read the bible dude".

All these guys want is a tip or two, Its pretty obvious where the bible is, thers a link at the top of the friggen page!!!

But yea, I think people need to stop using that as their posts. If you dont have a tip to give, dont post anything. Its better than useless info like "read the bible", a very obvoious thing. (assuming these newbies have EYES!)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I tell the newbies to use a search first

that is actually good advice because it could teach you other things than the questions answer you said.

Easy way out? No. Way of the DJ? Yes.

People complain about the same thing that you have before because I remember the post. Next time you make a post do a search:D :D :D
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I didn't even notice the bible link till about my 10th post... I had no clue what people were talking about until someone told me...

Maybe they should change the color to make it stand out more?

I also didn't realize the "The Bible" thing was a link... I was searching around the site looking for the bible.... and it was right infront of me...:eek:
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Tell me this, 400 people make the exact same post because they did not take the f*cking time to read the bible, would you want to reply to every single one?. Everyone knows the answers in there, just the newbies are too freiking lazy to do any work. If we're not hard on them, they'll never take any freiking action and just cling to us like someone on a crutch, its when you get rid of that crutch when you become a whole person.

Ask yourself, how bad do you want to become a don juan?
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
This whole site is about SELF improvement, not others giving advice to you. Sure, we may help you through a situation, but the majority of it is you. The bible is a guide to help you understand what we're talking about, and the way things work. Not only will you get more out of our responses, but you'll also figure a lot of it out yourself if you read it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
I didn't even notice the bible link till about my 10th post... I had no clue what people were talking about until someone told me...

Maybe they should change the color to make it stand out more?

I also didn't realize the "The Bible" thing was a link... I was searching around the site looking for the bible.... and it was right infront of me...:eek:
And at the rate you post, that was probably 3 minutes later. :D
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Downfall.... go read the bible ffs!


=) J/K actually yea besides people not knowing about it, when you direct them to it, they will also see all the threads that cover so many other things that the new person didnt know about and end up learning a lot more that way then getting one piece of advice that they wont uderstand why it would work.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Downfall.... go read the bible ffs!


=) J/K actually yea besides people not knowing about it, when you direct them to it, they will also see all the threads that cover so many other things that the new person didnt know about and end up learning a lot more that way then getting one piece of advice that they wont uderstand why it would work.
 
Top