Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop shifting the blame onto irrelevant stuff to shield your ego

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I always see guys here blaming Height,Feminism,Chads,Simps,location and other irrelevant stuff to shield their own ego.

This is all useless stuff, it has zero relevance as to why you are not succeeding. I know I have been guilty of this but it's time we all started changing.
You really have to limit your focus to what you can actually change and improve.

Realistically though you will also get to a point in dating where girls our age basically ask
'what do you have to offer' which is where
- license
- job
- hobbies
- charisma/game
- competitiveness, sport, gym Will all be part of the actions you need to address

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I always see guys here blaming Height,Feminism,Chads,Simps,location and other irrelevant stuff to shield their own ego.

This is all useless stuff, it has zero relevance as to why you are not succeeding. I know I have been guilty of this but it's time we all started changing.
You really have to limit your focus to what you can actually change and improve.

Realistically though you will also get to a point in dating where girls our age basically ask
- license
- job
- hobbies
- charisma/game
- competitiveness, sport, gym Will all be part of the actions you need to address
This year my business has been doing better. I hope to do close to 50k in profit (what I pay myself) this year and only being open 3 days.

This winter has been busy for me and having to do ordering at my business and my part time job two nights a week I don't have a lot of time to spend hours and hours on OLD when I have to do ordering and other stuff.

When I would be obsessed with OLD writing more custom messages, etc I got more dates but at the expense of other stuff.

Is OLD a problem when it affects me making more money?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Women want men who are in the top 20%. That includes looks, finances, fitness, and social calibration. Most prefer them in the top 10%. Dating becomes much easier when you become an upper tier man.
Absolutely! I would also like to throw out that this isn’t an overnight transformation. I see guys get frustrated on here and little realize that takes a good amount of time... and I would not say it’s easy. There are times of the year where I will only get 3-4 hours of sleep a night because I run out of time for the things I have to accomplish! At some point I discovered that my career, family, hobbies and passions came first and when I had a free moment I looked for some tail...

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not shifting blame onto irrelevant stuff to shield my ego. im realising the truth about why im failing instead of coping with thinking i said something wrong or didnt push pull enough or whatever redpill bull**** u can come up with. blackpill is actually more ego destroying but more realistic

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been upset my gf is taller than my short ass. Appreciate the message.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- license
Yes, I'm sure that a plumber's license gets the panties to come off ... :rolleyes:
This is something that works as an avatar for BetaBuxxing or even IntelligenceMaxxing, and the latter is more correlated with good genetics (especially for "sepiasexuals" :rolleyes:).
- hobbies
A hobby that is intellectual (but non-geeky) helps as an avatar for IntelligenceMaxxing. A hobby that is adventurous helps as an avatar of SuaveMaxxing (think of the World's Most Interesting Man rescuing that lamb - or Indiana Jones). A hobby that is expensive helps as an avatar for BetaBuxxing. A hobby that is humanitarian helps as an avatar of HumanMaxxing (which is a mild form of HeroMaxxing) as distinct from BetaBuxxing.
- charisma/game
The charisma aspect is SuaveMaxxing. Some part of Game is simply performing a good advertisement for the charisma; the other part is simply stupid tricks that have been overplayed by other FrustratedChumps. This is something that every PUA can develop, but its level of difficulty is inversely proportional to the congruence of charisma to his innate personality.
- competitiveness, sport, gym
GymMaxxing, and it's only a force multiplier. A FrameCel will have a hard time bulking up, and a FewMillimetersOfBoneCel will simply become a pure GymCel. And even if you make it past that, unless you have everything - bulk, Chad-tier-face, height - you will still get mogged.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Women want men who are in the top 20%. That includes looks, finances, fitness, and social calibration. Most prefer them in the top 10%. Dating becomes much easier when you become an upper tier man.
But the question is whether the traits that you have inherited - like height :mad: - introduce so many demerits that all the stuff that can be garnered by SelfHelpMaxxing still doesn't get you over that 80/90% PoontangLine.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately everything matters. But, you may have enough positives to overcome a negative. I’ll be the first to admit my hobby of board/RPG/CCG gaming isn’t going to moisten any panties. It’s really irrelevant.
Girls never ask about my hobbies.