Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Pedestalizing Slvts on Instagram and at the Club

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really hit me hard that these chicks are actually bottom of the barrel.

No, this is not me acting jaded or butthurt. It's actually the truth!

If a chick only has her tits and azz to offer, how can she be high quality?

These chicks will try to get you to spend $$ on them, will sleep around with 10+ other guys, and not respond to your texts.

On top of that they are more than likely uneducated and doing some crap job like "waitressing". Many of them don't have their isht together.

A high quality woman will have her life together, will be low drama, won't sleep around, and won't play childish mind games.

So, broaden your horizons. Talk to women who are more real. They are out there you just have to look. When you see a club slvt you should immediately have your guard up.

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you bro, I went out and danced with this very great looking gal. We chatted for a little bit, she asked me what I did for work. In my case, I try not to disclose my real job to weed out gold diggers so just gave her a vague answer. She also just said 'I work at Walgreens' and left it at that. Not that there is anything wrong with working at Walgreens, but yes, there are other gals (such as my ex) that despite a great personality, looks and companionship, left much to be desired - she's 33, been in the states since 19, speaks perfect English yet works cleaning homes and offices...really??? She is a single mom too yet lives with her parents and has their support albeit their close to retirement... I am butthurt so yeah, that's what I get for trying to be captain-save-a-hoe and fix up her life....

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remain positive with the girls. Be the fun, even a nice guy if it's your nature. Tease, be playful and always remain positive. While remaining positive and connecting to her you kino and escalate to make outs and sex.

Youre post actually sounds butthurt bro.. and it will only make it harder for you. If you just enjoy approaching women and dealing with them it will be all good, believe me. Don't let her affect youre mood, if she gives you a hard time, acts b1tchy on youre approach or anything like that, just give her a smile and move on to the next.

All that over-analyzing, great thinking about pedestalizing is nonsense, I see guys pedestalize their girlfriends all the time with no trouble(don't get me wrong, I never pedestalize them anymore). If she's actually that HB9, HB10 girl with the big ego coz of the male attention, make fun of her and give her some neggs, coz it makes you stand out. Just never be needy or desperate or insecure and it's all good.

You got a point on 'liking' pictures on Insta and Facebook. I prefer not liking any pictures hb7s and up post on Insta and FB, it'll make them wonder why you never give her that credit while all the other guys do.

Last edited:

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound bitter but it's pretty common knowledge you should never wife these "club girls" that got you feeling a certain type of way.

But on the other side of the spectrum the ideal real girl with a career and whose "real" on paper could also be very crazy and very insecure. The game is not a build a b!$h workshop, the sims is though.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But where else am I supposed to meet girls than at a club without coming across as a creep?

My 1 and only girlfriend and all the other girls I have snogged all happened at clubs. I have never pulled outside of a club.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
But where else am I supposed to meet girls than at a club without coming across as a creep?

My 1 and only girlfriend and all the other girls I have snogged all happened at clubs. I have never pulled outside of a club.

That's just sad bro. Try volunteering, joining a meetup group, joining a intramural volleyball team, going to Barnes and Noble, or cold approaching on the street.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of These gen of women have not much to offer other than what's in between her legs.
They are busy with fb/Instagram/twitter and so on online shti
Weeding out a quality girl as you mentioned is just a time consuming process

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear having standards in today's world is a path of crippling loneliness.

The thing is I don't think I can ever lower my standards simply because I'm not attracted to bottom of the barrel b1tches.

Maybe certain sets of beliefs and standards are hard coded into our character something you just can't fight.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between club girls and girls who go to clubs. You dont want to be getting serious with the bottles wh0res and the make out skanks but just because you meet her in a club, it doesnt mean she's bad news. I know some girls who are still virgins who go out clubbing, some girls just like that part of going out. Labelling every girl as a skank is just going to make you bitter, it's a shame...

Eternal_water said:
Does cold approaching on the street really work? Really?
Yes but unless your game is on point, you will have to looks match. E.g. if you're a 6, go for no higher than a 7 but like most things its a numbers game.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If she doesn't drop her pants, she is not interested in you", is the number one teaching on sosuave, so a high quality girl is not one who saves her vajayjay for the right man. Hence your theory fails as long as you are in sosuave.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Remain positive with the girls. Be the fun, even a nice guy if it's your nature. Tease, be playful and always remain positive. While remaining positive and connecting to her you kino and escalate to make outs and sex.
I agree with you on this one bro. It's hard because it's incredibly easy to get jaded over slvts. Once you step back and just have fun, life becomes a lot better and you take the pressure off.

Yes, by having standards, you set yourself up for loneliness sometimes, but you also reduce the amount of time chasing wh0res who are not worth your time. I cannot even begin to describe how much time I wasted over girls I had either no connection with or were crazy.