"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Stop "Passing" Sh!t Tests!

A

AJ84

Guest
I bet you helping her heal and sht.



This what bothers me the most. It's same thing as woman asking for my number. It screams - I have intentions. I can't roll with that kind of stuff. It's pointless. See.... In your case, it leads to a marriage. Fck that... Be honest now. how many dates until sex?
Do whatever works for ya.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Blah, got an afc pinned down, and claiming victory. It's sht, you know it, I know it.

It's female game, if not after money, then after a loser with money.
Got an AFC "pinned" i love it. I view cuckholding as a WWF power move, one of the worst things you can do to your opponent.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I’’ used to deal with women players who after money. Can’t answer that, boying that I’m taking my legs and running from it. After interacting with sacz I realize there are players who after men. So I have no clue as it is. Tho I want modern pookr input @Spaz
lol sacz definitely thinks she's a pimp now. it's kind of scary, but AJ doesn't come off the same in her posts

You're wrong though, you're so worried about the woman paying, and how that looks, that you're devaluing yourself, you're underestimating yourself... In that scenario, you should understand that this woman is choosing you. She knows she wants you, and she's willing to invest in it. She doesn't want to play games, she wants backseatjuan, and she's willing to be aggressive about it

You're saying this is impossible, which is basically saying, you dont have the confidence in yourself, to believe that there's a woman out there, that could ever see you in that way
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
For some of you men, your game is backwards.

Rather than rejecting a woman investing into you, you should be expecting it.

When she moves forward, you move forward.
When she steps back, you step back.

If she moves forward, and you step back, the romantic energy collapses.

If she steps back and you move forward, the romantic energy collapses.

Demand investments from your women (on a psychological level) because without her investing into the romantic energy, you cannot either—and that’s where it ends until she does.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I’’ used to deal with women players who after money. Can’t answer that, boying that I’m taking my legs and running from it. After interacting with sacz I realize there are players who after men. So I have no clue as it is. Tho I want modern pookr input @Spaz
In terms of a women being busy and cancelling her date while apologising then offering to make up for it, I think that's a good sign of her respect towards her date.

However if it becomes habitual then it's a cause for concern.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Unless tests are to check your commitment, they are mostly signs of low interest.

An interested woman wouldnt do anything to confuse her man, p1ss him off or do anything that would risk him to leave.
 
Top