"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Stop "Passing" Sh!t Tests!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I'll take up that invitation to get the ball rolling.

Shiet tests from women is purely a method to suss out a man's 'true' frame if its in-line with the one he projects.

When broken down, frame = core values (childhood upbringing and inherent personality) + current state of mind (how he thinks) + how he acts.

It's just a preprogrammed method of females to qualify a man since she has much to lose as she and her future offsprings will be dependent on his strengths (multiple) and protection.
I think that is giving Women too much credit. When a woman shyt tests, I think 80% of the time it is out of boredom or narcissism... who knows or cares about the other 20%

to say that it is "normal" for a woman to "test" you is still a wierd concept. I like to subscribe to the idea women just like to act disrespectfully out of randomness... they are not "testing" your manlyness HAHAHHA ... they just being dumb...


so why give them power with all this theory about why they misbehave? they are stupid. end of story. deal with stupid behavior any other way you would handle stupid behavior.

If a woman "tests" me I don't stop in my tracks and say OMG a test! I just deal with the situation as needed.

who care if you pass or fail or deal or manage or whatever.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
Everyone sh*t tests to some extent. Men do it to. Some of you call it game.

One of the problems is determining what is a sh*t test vs what’s disrespect vs what is neither:

A woman has to cancel a scheduled date because she ended up having to work late and she’s tired. She offers a rain check for the following weekend if he is free.

Some guys will think this is disrespect and respond negatively, some will think it’s a sh*t test and respond with their own sh*t test, and some will think she’s tired because she ended up having to work late but has asked to see him another time when he is free so he will take her up that rain check.
 

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
The context in which a "test" is being given is important.

Has the man failed in his responsibility to maintain the dominant role in the relationship? Has he failed to be confident, decisive, lead, maintain boundaries, and continue on his purpose in life? If that's the case, then he needs to tighten his ship up and being tested is warranted by his woman.

Or is his woman testing him for unwarranted purposes without reason? Which in turn, reveals that she is not worthy of his further commitment because she's simply "not as cool" as he thought she was. This includes jealousy, disrespect, flaking, etc.

If you are encountering the latter, find a better woman.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
A woman has to cancel a scheduled date because she ended up having to work late and she’s tired. She offers a rain check for the following weekend if he is free.

Some guys will think this is disrespect and respond negatively, some will think it’s a sh*t test and respond with their own sh*t test, and some will think she’s tired because she ended up having to work late but has asked to see him another time when he is free so he will take her up that rain check.
Women do this all the time. I usually know the im tired text is coming before the day of the date even arrives, so it it doesn't phase me. What bothers me is the stupidity of the idea in itself. It's like y'all dont have the common sense to know that you're gonna be tired after work, regardless of how late you stayed. Why even plan a date after work?
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Women do this all the time. I usually know the im tired text is coming before the day of the date even arrives, so it it doesn't phase me. What bothers me is the stupidity of the idea in itself. It's like y'all dont have the common sense to know that you're gonna be tired after work, regardless of how late you stayed. Why even plan a date after work?
A lot of people make plans after work. Not everyone is tired after work. Happy hour, gyms and cafes are busy with people going there after work.

In my example she ended up having to work later than she expected and that’s why she’s tired.

I once had to cancel a date for that reason I felt bad but I ended up late at work because a client was overdosing and I stayed while paramedics tried to save him. He died and I had to contact his family and do an incident report. Was wiped physically and mentally and didn’t want to dump that explanation on a guy who I had only been out with one other time before so I offered another time and offered to paid for it.

If he had reacted negatively or thrown a sh*t test at me he would not be my husband.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
A lot of people make plans after work. Not everyone is tired after work. Happy hour, gyms and cafes are busy with people going there after work.
That's different from planning a date days in advance after work. You can always decide to go to the gym, or happy hour tommorow if you're too tired, and that decision doesn't affect someone else

But to your example, yea only an idiot would get upset about that, especially if you offered a make up day, and to pay for the date. 97.9% of women wouldn't do that
 
A

AJ84

Guest
That's different from planning a date days in advance after work. You can always decide to go to the gym, or happy hour tommorow if you're too tired, and that decision doesn't affect someone else

But to your example, yea only an idiot would get upset about that, especially if you offered a make up day, and to pay for the date. 97.9% of women wouldn't do that
I think any time a woman cancels a date the day of for whatever reason, but wants to see the guy she should pay for the rescheduled date. IMO that shows that she is willing to make an effort to quality herself to that guy.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
@AJ84 in other words...

After you, a girl, cancels. You get to reschidle, and then pay for me.

Fck that frame.

For this to work, you have to be submissive, you setting things for dominance and control. Name me one dude you did this to, who you were happy with. ;);)
 
A

AJ84

Guest
@AJ84 in other words...

After you, a girl, cancels. You get to reschidle, and then pay for me.

Fck that frame.

For this to work, you have to be submissive, you setting things for dominance and control. Name me one dude you did this to, who you were happy with. ;);)
I offered to reschedule and pay for the date. I left it up to him to accept and pick the time and place.

He accepted, we are now married.

Not everything in dating is a power struggle ;).
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
@AJ84 who the man in your afc marriage?

How long will it last?

How long have it lasted?

Afcs love to settle down with the most willing and ready.... who picked who?
So what’s better? Me canceling and not offering to reschedule? I go after what I want. I wanted him so I made a move to offer to make it up to him by asking if we could reschedule and I would pay. I left it up to him to take the lead on what I was offering. Note: what I was offering, not deciding.

Would just canceling and then sitting on my girly throne waiting for him to reschedule and pay for the date I cancelled be the proper submissive thing to do? Would that make him the man? lol I’m not sure what the issue is here. Maybe it’s different in Russia.

We’ve been together for several years. I’d like to think we picked each other. I don’t know how long it will last because I don’t have a crystal ball that shows me the future, hopefully a very very long time.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
So what’s better? Me canceling and not offering to reschedule? I go after what I want. I wanted him so I made a move to offer to make it up to him by asking if we could reschedule and I would pay. I left it up to him to take the lead on what I was offering. Note: what I was offering, not deciding.

Would just canceling and then sitting on my girly throne waiting for him to reschedule and pay for the date I cancelled be the proper submissive thing to do? Would that make him the man? lol I’m not sure what the issue is here. Maybe it’s different in Russia.

We’ve been together for several years. I’d like to think we picked each other. I don’t know how long it will last because I don’t have a crystal ball that shows me the future, hopefully a very very long time.
@Spaz
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I’m totally not getting how this is a frame issue.
I’’ used to deal with women players who after money. Can’t answer that, boying that I’m taking my legs and running from it. After interacting with sacz I realize there are players who after men. So I have no clue as it is. Tho I want modern pookr input @Spaz
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Settle?

How about not fck with girl that sets that kind of frame. Players on her face. It’s too obvious.
Agree 200%. The collective wisdom on this site going back even 15 yrs can agree. A woman with nearly immovable parameters for you to "fall into" is never worth it. By design it absorbs your resolve, energy and power. She wont respect you for being in the position either. A prime candidate for cuckhold.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Dealing with a wally.

I had a woman cancel on me for breaking her shoulder. Didn't really believe that, but didn't show it.

Actually she had broken her shoulder and still had the thought to contact me about it hours after it had happened.

Do have to allow for it to an extent. Glad I wasn't a tw@t.
Thanks for adding some sense to this.

Thing is if i had gone on that date, I would be at 30% after seeing a man fall unconscious, piss himself, convulse and die and then have to call his sister and let her know what happened and then write up a report.

I didn’t want to show up as a basket case to a guy I was trying to impress lol. Which is why I asked for the rain check at his convenience, he pick the place and I pay.

If some guy see that as power trip, that guy can hop to f**k for all I care. No time or interest in that kind of nonsense.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Busy. You'll have to bother someone else.
I bet you helping her heal and sht.

and I pay.
This what bothers me the most. It's same thing as woman asking for my number. It screams - I have intentions. I can't roll with that kind of stuff. It's pointless. See.... In your case, it leads to a marriage. Fck that... Be honest now. how many dates until sex?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top