Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop "Passing" Sh!t Tests!

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, we've got to get away from the idea of "passing" women's so-called sh!t tests. When we strive to pass a test, we are submitting to the tester's frame. We are trying to gain their approval.

Instead of working to pass sh!t tests, we should work to HANDLE them. I'd be very gratified to see men abandon this idea of passing and failing their tests and instead really consider what it means to handle vs to pass.

Some men will handle a sh!t test by ignoring, some by agreeing and amplifying, some by turning their back, some by calling them out for their bratty behavior (the latter two being the ones that work for me). Regardless of methodology, we are handling their tests, not passing or failing them.

Some women throw out nasty tests in order to test a man's frame. Are you going to put yourself in a position of passing or failing, or are you going to handle her? Women need to be handled, not appeased.

Next time a test comes your way, think about handling it, never "passing" it. You will be far more effective in your dealings with women.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...
The correct answer is dismiss “**** tests”. Don’t handle, don’t pass, it’s not your job to prove to her you’re hot ****. You are hot ****. The only time she should **** test is if she’s super insecure, and if it’s teasing and stupid **** testing then you don’t have enough perceived value and need to keep working on yourself.

I just don’t deal with it anymore. I either have enough perceived value and she’s down for a normal flirty date or I just eject after 5 mins. You can tell which way it’ll go pretty fast

A

AJ84

This is a mens board. I can just lazily throw around catch phrases and 90% of guys would be like "Ahhh ha.. I got it." But for me to explain to you is like I have explain it to where a child could understand. So you tell me, what incentive do I have to put that much effort into this conversation?
Im ok with you explaining it to where a child could understand. Because while some guys may get this, I, as a female would like to understand how I, as a female, would want to invest in a man who doesn’t care about what I want but wants to mold me into his frame.

I’m not baiting you, but I am challenging you into a discussion on this. This is because I don’t know of any woman who would drop anchor on a man who doesn’t care what she wants. I don’t understand this, personally. I’m not saying what you doing is wrong, I’m wondering how women want to emotionally invest in that.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't Rollo the king of passing shiit tests throughout his marriage?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im ok with you explaining it to where a child could understand. Because while some guys may get this, I, as a female would like to understand how I, as a female, would want to invest in a man who doesn’t care about what I want but wants to mold me into his frame.

I’m not baiting you, but I am challenging you into a discussion on this. This is because I don’t know of any woman who would drop anchor on a man who doesn’t care what she wants. I don’t understand this, personally. I’m not saying what you doing is wrong, I’m wondering how women want to emotionally invest in that.
The really desperate and insecure females will totally invest in a guy who doesn't care about them.

he can't explain it to you because he even he knows it doesn't make sense. So he keeps using his smokescreen to sidestep a cognitively sound response.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Will the ladies PLEASE stop giving stormcel A.K.A dew drop "shiit tests" or he'll be forced to upchuck several more novel length word salads of nonsense.

Thx.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have 9volt. We have Deesade. We have DD. All we need now is Tenacity and we’ll be one big happy family again.
Man I don't know if it's NN or Tenacity, maybe it's both of them, but there's some guy(s) who just makes me rofl every time he starts posting here. I love that guy(s), and he/they always start getting into post wars with you, hahahaha... shame he/they keep getting banned because he/they're really funny... where is he/they?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I don't know if it's NN or Tenacity, maybe it's both of them, but there's some guy(s) who just makes me rofl every time he starts posting here. I love that guy(s), and he/they always start getting into post wars with you, hahahaha... shame he/they keep getting banned because he/they're really funny... where is he/they?
It’s not Tenacity unfortunately. I miss the guy.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not Tenacity unfortunately. I miss the guy.
Is Tenacity a funny guy too or just his usual dour self? I think he made one or two alts here before but I don't remember. I know NN really livens up the forums, lmfao! his postings are so funny, I don't get why they ban him. It's like banning a great court jester, just why? I love that guy, it's just unbelievable how resourceful he is with his posts... hahaha! he really is a comedian.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Tenacity doesn’t have that kind of wit.

Tenacity falls into serious discussion with logic, then emotional, then post argument calm. He’s cyclical lol.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Tenacity doesn’t have that kind of wit.

Tenacity falls into serious discussion with logic, then emotional, then post argument calm. He’s cyclical lol.
lol, I'll stay pined for NN's return then. Man, I miss that guy...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of articles, including ones here, state that "you must learn to pass most of them or you're fu cked." While it sounds like a decent beginner strategy on paper, the problem is that with that mindset you're giving the woman all the power.

If you treat each and every interaction like it's a test, dating won't be a whole lot of fun.

I just have to recommend doing the opposite: don't worry about what is vs isn't a test. It's not a productive way to allot your mental effort during a date. Or at any other time, for that matter. That doesn't mean you should totally disregard everything that might be a test, mind you, what I'm saying is just be smart about it and don't behave beta.

Overanalyzing everyone you meet, and using their actions and reactions, as the entire basis of the relationship, is beta behavior.

Wonder whether you like people, not whether they like you.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ain't school! I ain't taking no test!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Shiet test happens, it's a fact of life.

In fact I'd view a woman as being retarded if she doesn't automatically shiet tests a man in their 1st few interactions, it could be covert or overt.

It's her qualifying a man, his masculinity and other traits.

The same goes the other way, a man should also shiet test a woman, either by body language or verbally. It's for him to subconsciously show his standards.

But these should be only done or accepted during the initial phases of a potential relationship.

If it continues then there is a problem.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
lol, I'll stay pined for NN's return then. Man, I miss that guy...
NN is a sexually frustrated virgin, incel, weirdo, no life troll. Pray for that poor bastard.

Spaz seems to still have an obsessive crush on him though. Must be trying to be promoted to president of his fan club.

I pray for Tenacity return so we can all participate in raaaaaaational discussions!!!

A

AJ84

Lol. You challenge me to write a thesis? Where’s my naked pics? It’s astounding that you females Have no concept of value. I ask you again what incentive do I have to waste my brain cells and energy with you? With these guys, it takes no effort because I’m just talking about well understood concepts. We speak the same language.

But why would I, an inherently lazy guy, waste my energy explaining myself to someone who is clueless? Are you going to give me a bl0wjob in return or something? Am I missing something here? Lol. I fail to see the value in this.

I have a headache just thinking about it lmao.
I guess you don’t have any incentive to explain it. If I’m clueless, as you state, then you’re contributing to it by not bothering to explain how you get ladies to land at your feet by not giving a crap about what they want while expecting them to mold into you.

Without any clarification from you, I assume you are full of bs, or you are attracting messed up women, or you only have fleeting surface interactions with women and none of them actually stick around to be molded into you.

Women go by how they feel, 99.9 percent of men on this forum acknowledge this. I acknowledge this. How do you think it feels if a guy doesn’t give a f**k about what she wants?

Only a complete idiot (male or female) would emotionally invest in someone who doesn’t give a f**k what they want but expect them to mold into them.

I may be clueless, but I’m not that clueless ;)

Have a good evening.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
I know they know exactly what I am saying. They are just being petty. Typical female behavior. That's why I didn't budge. Complete waste of time talking to those two females. I think I'm gonna put them on ignore. It's clear they provide zero value and are completely worthless on this forum.
Good for you brah. Don't ever let a woman try to convince you youre not a closeted sparkle boy.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, everybody listen up. No more private personal bickering in my thread.

Let’s get it back on track. This thread is about ceasing thinking we should pass women’s tests and instead deal with them according to our will and our frame.

Some of you engaging in bickering can’t afford the 100 points I’ll assign you if you keep it up, so consider my words carefully.

Anyone who has useful info to add or legitimate debate is welcome to participate. Just stop the kindergarten-level fighting.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let’s get it back on track. This thread is about ceasing thinking we should pass women’s tests and instead deal with them according to our will and our frame.
I'll take up that invitation to get the ball rolling.

Shiet tests from women is purely a method to suss out a man's 'true' frame if its in-line with the one he projects.

When broken down, frame = core values (childhood upbringing and inherent personality) + current state of mind (how he thinks) + how he acts.

It's just a preprogrammed method of females to qualify a man since she has much to lose as she and her future offsprings will be dependent on his strengths (multiple) and protection.