Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Masturbating

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a friendly reminder. For those who want to know why just search the title of my topic*

*I consider hate a wondering why, simply a misunderstanding

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did.... then i had a relapse. This has happened twice lol

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but this is complete bull****. It all depends on your sex drive. If you feel the need to masturbate, then you probably should. I jack off on a daily basis, and I also get laid constantly by real women.

If masturbation really drains your energy and keeps you from going out and meeting girls, that's one thing. But I highly doubt that's the case. Your body knows the difference between masturbation and real sex, and when you masturbate you only discharge the older, weaker sperm, while saving your stronger guys for possible fertilization when you actually have sex with a human. Therefore frequent masturbation will leave you more fertile and healthy, which in turn will strengthen your libido.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't take that long to masturbate. The average person does it for about 20 minutes before they ejaculate.

When I don't masturbate for a long period of time I find that my sex drive actually goes down. It is wierd. Anybody else experienced this?

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I don't masturbate for a long period of time I find that my sex drive actually goes down. It is wierd. Anybody else experienced this?
Yes I have

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude...No dice

I masturbate probably once every other day depending on my mood and if the girl I'm talking to isn't around or is on her bloody show.

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just recently stopped masterbating myself and have found that it really increases my desire. Saturday night was really the first time I had been around women since I stopped. As soon as I picked out the girl in the bar I liked the most, I got some signs like she might be into me. At the end of the night I approached her (and it usually takes alot to get me to approach) and she coughed up her myspace info like it was nothing. Whole thing took about 5 minutes. For me personally, it's seemed to have made this part of my life more of a priority. I seem to be more willing to do the things I have been putting off for a long time. I will say though, I have a regular girlfriend, so I know I'm gonna bust a nut at least once a week, however, I want to have sex with more then just her and it's not something I've really done much work towards since we met. So it's cool. Thus far it's really given me the kick in the ass I need. But again, I'm garanteed to get laid or blown at least once a week, so it could just end up being too damn tough. I've tried it before and it's not worked out well at all. I also jacked off like a record 9 times in a day once and had a one night stand that night, so I really don't know. I would love to see some kind of scientific evidence to prove one way or another.

Good luck guys,

Lush.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Males need to clear out those fluids. It's not a matter of morals, it's biology. Women cream constantly - with men, "LOVE COMES IN SPURTS."

Ever notice that after not whacking it for a few days it looks a bit colored? Not quite as clear as when you spew daily or more often? The lack of clarity is due to building up of cellular crap in your prostate. If you don't flush that gland on a regular basis, you're setting yourself up for BPH, or even cancer at some point. Guaranteed.

Paradoxically, men living with women seem to be most vulnerable to this, since they might not have such easy access (i.e. the privacy) to take care of that chore, especially if the "love" has faded,and you're in the LTR/marriage rut.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies have demonstrated that masturbating reduces the risk for prostate cancer. It also relieves stress and is part of normal human sexuality.

mfd1830

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that if I'm not getting regular sex, then limiting my masterbating to no more than once a week really increases my drive to get things done. I'm a lot more productive and I feel more focused. I also feel less in my head and more in control of myself physically.

While it may seem a little drastic to try to control something so natural, if I consider how I haven't had sex in nearly 6 months, then practicing a little self-control isn't such a bad idea.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loving said:
This is a friendly reminder. For those who want to know why just search the title of my topic*

*I consider hate a wondering why, simply a misunderstanding
I really don't do it anymore...I haven't done it in months...

ever since I met my ex girlfriend she would say "I don't want to miss the *** I don't want you doing without me if you do please take a picture of the *** and send it to me right away so I don't feel like I missed out..." I was just able to stop jackin it for her and even though we broke up I still don't do it at all

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
BobMo' said:
Males need to clear out those fluids. It's not a matter of morals, it's biology. Women cream constantly - with men, "LOVE COMES IN SPURTS."

Ever notice that after not whacking it for a few days it looks a bit colored? Not quite as clear as when you spew daily or more often? The lack of clarity is due to building up of cellular crap in your prostate. If you don't flush that gland on a regular basis, you're setting yourself up for BPH, or even cancer at some point. Guaranteed.

Paradoxically, men living with women seem to be most vulnerable to this, since they might not have such easy access (i.e. the privacy) to take care of that chore, especially if the "love" has faded,and you're in the LTR/marriage rut.
This post was actually quite absurd. I agree with you that on a biological level we have a need to ejaculate. That's why we do it in our sleep if we don't take care of ourselves. However, I would like to see the study that says not jerking off will "Guaranteed" cause illness. It's shown to reduce risk, not eliminate it.

And I would also like some explanation on the claim that "women cream constantly."

Lush.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was one "study" done that says there's a possibility that people that masturbate constantly MIGHT have a reduced risk of prostrate cancer.

The same study also says a high level of sexual activity increases risk of prostrate cancer by 40%.

I think the benefits of quitting MB far outweigh this one study that probably isn't even legit.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
It doesn't take that long to masturbate. The average person does it for about 20 minutes before they ejaculate.

This has happened to me too. I started to feel like I was A-sexual. Didn't give a **** about girls or anything. I was more motivated to get other **** done though.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
There was one "study" done that says there's a possibility that people that masturbate constantly MIGHT have a reduced risk of prostrate cancer.

The same study also says a high level of sexual activity increases risk of prostrate cancer by 40%.

I think the benefits of quitting MB far outweigh this one study that probably isn't even legit.
Lush-
Maybe I was a bit too strident with the guarantee.

Women's lubricating glands are analogs of glands that we use to produce "pre-***." They're designed to have those secretions flowing, and not necessarily on a basis, as men normally do, on sexual arousal alone.

My take on the subject is that masturbation is normal and healthy, and that we need to take the moral judgment out of the equation.