Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop looking for confirmation. ACT NOW.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. Best piece of advice I ever gotten was to not seek confirmation.

I think it’s born out of this perfectionism fear

A lot of people are scared to make decisions and seek out “experts” to decide for themselves

Do I do X? What about XYZ

And bam the opportunity floats

people struggle with daytime or “daygame” precisely because of this

this need to be perfect and make the perfect way to approach this

we have gut instinct and we numb it down and second guess our profound sense of intuition

these experts brainwash u to get you to buy into the belief that this person can make a better decision than u

of course they can make a correct choice if given right information but most of you guys here know EXACTLY what to do

it’s in the doubt and hesitation that u get Fd up.

in business a lot of ppl come up with these brilliant products and these dudes give up cause they meet one self proclaimed “expert” that told them they shouldn’t pursue it because it doesn’t follow XYZ protocol even though you know exactly and done your research.

Stop seeking confirmation. There are no experts or masters who know your exact context and circumstances. Nobody’s can make a better decision than u so stop seeking people’s confirmation.

Best mentors empower you to make the better decisions.

If you fail? Who gives a F. You can make the better decision next time. Let go of this exam virus mindset that crawls you.

That’s why you’re not getting the results even though u been through countless seminars and if they’re good chances are they keep repeating same principles and framework.

so when u walk up to that girl you wanna be perfect and ace it. Lol and you won’t. When u wanna be perfect you stop acting like you. The amazing dude inside that she would instantly fall for.

But you hinder it from that split second of hesitation.

If you see a hot girl shut off your brain and approach that hoe.

These naturals just go on that instinct.

So anyways. After that u can analyze whatever and consult. But when it’s there. Just take the freaking shot.

You know all you need to do deep down. But you’re tryna fit this dudes philosophy and your red pill so you can’t be a beta male and express how hot she is. NGMI that minute window IS GONE and the hoe excuses herself.