Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop faking it!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I don't agree with the 'fake it until you make it' principle, or any of the 'DJ techniques' that tell you to behave or act in a certain way.

Recently, there's been a lot of posts concerning how to maintain a relationship using 'DJ techniques', and how to attract women by being a 'true DJ'. Let's get serious here...

If you have to be someone you completely aren't, and rely on techniques and tricks (DJ principles) to get a girl, you're a chump.

Why go through all the effort of pretending, faking, and trying to be someone you aren't in order to get a broad? It's ridiculous. You shouldn't have to put yourself under wraps and suppress who you really are, in order for women to like you. To maintain a relationship with a women who THINKS you are somebody, but will find out that you are truly a totally different person - guys, it'd be difficult, and VERY ugly once she found out the truth. Because let's face it - all acts eventually unfold.

Think about it - wouldn't you be much more comfortable if you could truly know that you were loved for who you really were, and not just who you WANT her to think you are?

Save yourself the effort, and let yourself shine.

I'm not saying be a chump, because we are naturally NOT chumps, that's a fact. Society makes people chumps, and once again, being a chump isn't really 'you'.

I think that I'm a funny, interesting, and honest person, and that is what attracts women to me. I don't have to try to be a super-alpha male, or use mystery or challenge - when I get in a relationship, it's so much more satisfying and relaxing for me, because I know who the girl is, and she knows who I am.

The whole school of thought concerning "don't reveal yourself to a woman" (mystery) is pure, unadulterated crap. I talk to a certain girl constantly, and we never run out of conversation topics - I mean, we are usually talking for at least an hour a day. Does this make me a chump, for devoting so much time to a woman? Absolutely not, because I actually enjoy talking with her, and learning more about her. The real 'challenge' lies in being able to open up, and not be ashamed of yourself, and to not fear that your true self will frighten women away.

Everyone has their faults, and each of us has our strengths. That's the beauty of who we are - nobody is perfect, guys. So let's not pretend we are, or 'fake it until we make it'. Try actually talking about something related to relationships with a woman, or maybe use an "I feel" sentence for once. Just because you're a man doesn't mean that you're forbidden to actually have emotions.

This is just my mindset.:)
Have a great day.:D

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you fake something for a long time, you start to become it, if you want to become funny, just start stealing jokes from everywhere, pretty soon you'll be in a funny mindset and you won't have to try to fake being funny, you will just be funny

the same goes for DJ principles, if you want to be more suave and cool with the ladies, fake being cool for a long time, and pretty soon it will become second nature, and you will not have to fake being cool anymore, you will just be cool 24/7

i agree 100% with fake it until you make it principle, if you really want to change your character, you can fake it until it becomes real, it works...

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
luscious, about the mystery principle, it depends on what you want with a girl, it sounds like the girl you are currently DJ'ing is going to become possible G/F material? if thats the case than it is OK to be open with her, but if you just want a good time, and an occasional cup of coffee (you know what i mean ;) then you do not want to reveal too much about yourself, in order to keep the IL as high as it can be..

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing really to do with any girls that I'm interested in...it's more of a general case. I used that one simply as an example to illustrate my point.

Your very reference to IL, as a part of Doc Love's "system", is a reliance on a technique.

Try something, just for ONE day, try following what I've said in that post, and tell me how you feel about yourself afterwards. I look forward to hearing about your experience.:)

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Luscious to a certain degree but usually when you get advice from AFC's or women and they say "just be yourself" the problem is that 'just being yourself" hasn't gotten you anywhere up to that point. When you start using some DJ principals it's not like there's some 180-degree turnaround and you re-invent yourself in one day. You slowly starting trying new things and even if it takes awhile (months or even years) eventually they will seem natural and it WILL be you. And you'll be a happier person because of it.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole school of thought concerning "don't reveal yourself to a woman" (mystery) is pure, unadulterated crap. I talk to a certain girl constantly, and we never run out of conversation topics - I mean, we are usually talking for at least an hour a day. Does this make me a chump, for devoting so much time to a woman? Absolutely not, because I actually enjoy talking with her, and learning more about her. The real 'challenge' lies in being able to open up, and not be ashamed of yourself, and to not fear that your true self will frighten women away.
i have to say i agree and disagree.

i feel that being a complete mystery is not a good tactic for ME.

but the fun in the relationship is learning more about a person. so when you extend that knowledge over a longer period of time, it keeps that "new and exciting" feeling longer, now thats what works for me

also, the girl that you talk to for at least an hour a day?
-its one thing if she is a friend of yours b/c then it really doesnt matter

now on the other hand, some guys would need to spend more time talking to a girl(s) b/c they may come off as sketchy or a million other bad things

ut generally if a girl knows everything about you than some of the appeal is lost

*also, i find that some of my friends like to talk on the phone all day long espically with chicks.

i'm more of a wham-bam-thankyou-maam kind of guys who likes to gets plans figured out then get off the phone.

If you have to be someone you completely aren't, and rely on techniques and tricks (DJ principles) to get a girl, you're a chump.
see the thing is that most guys could not get a girl, until they started with these "tricks"

there is a part of me that feels phony but more and more its becoming natual.

i think you may be quite similar to me in the aspect of not having a huge void of woman and respect in our lives

ive been very confident and sure of myself since i took my 1st steps and getting a girl was never that tough either

so with this site ive fine tuned the details, changed my mindset a certain degree but im still the same person i was before finding it

others need to change who they are, id rather be called a phony yet be confident, happy, good with woman etc. thn be considered "real" and be unhappy and a failure

guys come hear to change, some real-ly do it

and some pretend

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump - we're goin' back to the top.

Looks like some people could find this one useful, lately.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
It really depends on what your after. If your like most guys, you just want the pu$$y. So using these techniques to get laid will work definetly.

Dj'ing is just a means to an end.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FINALLY, people are getting it. Lucious congrats with grasping that. Confidence on this board means confidence on materials. True confidence is knowing that whoever you are, if you are real, and are expressing yourself - you can get women. It's just a numbers game. Going through many many women and weeding through the ones who AREN'T interested in order to get to the ones who are.

-Blitz

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love bumping my own posts.:)

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think doing things that a confident man would do would make u not urself.........

confidence isnt something that only certain people can have, anyone can have it...

now if ur saying wear leather jacket and act like the fonze.. thats one thing.. but being confident/funny/****y/whatever... thats not necessarily out of ANYONES personality.

like take being a challenge for instance.... thers nothing wrong with being a challenge.. i mean once ur very confident.. it will just be natural.. u wont TRY to be a challenge. u just KNOW ur time cant be wasted.. it doesnt even cross ur mind.